Sign in to follow this  
Spanish Bombs

Six Engine Propeller Plane?

On October 24, 2017 at 9:59 AM, John Kettler said:

Michael Emrys,

Your illustration of a lenticular aerodyne (to borrow a term from Coanda) has a serious deficit in that there is no link to the other items you extoll. Please supply same. Danke.

Regards,

John Kettler

Jeez, John, you wait nine years to make that request??? I have no idea how I found that image or where. I haven't had time to google around and look for it. It might still be around somewhere though.

Michael

4 hours ago, Thomm said:

Not sure if I understand the problem, but you can get the source webpage by right clicking on the image and choosing "copy image location" or something like that.

I know, I did that just to see where it got me. But it doesn't help with John's problem. You see, originally the image was part of a far-out beautiful collection of images, the links to which were IIRC on the relevant page. But now neither John nor I can find them, and I don't recall exactly how I came across them in the first place.

Michael

Michael Emrys,

Sorry about that spacecraft business. Just happened to notice the thread, was intrigued by the subject and started reading, which is how I found that beautiful piece of space art you posted and took no note of the date when I replied.

Regaeds,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler