Some new buildings

rofl

very nice!

Thank you for that! (and your other mods)

btw, are you still working on your effects mod?

For the moment i stopped because im sure we can use the new ToW-2 effects in ToW-1 ;).

New smoke, explosions, green tracers for russian MG's, plane down effect, differend tanktrack signs,... is all more or less ready but it could be much better.

Thats the reason why i never released that mod.

btw: you still working on your soundmod or is it canceled:(?

For the moment i stopped because im sure we can use the new ToW-2 effects in ToW-1 ;).

New smoke, explosions, green tracers for russian MG's, plane down effect, differend tanktrack signs,... is all more or less ready but it could be much better.

btw: you still working on your soundmod or is it canceled:(?

they looked very nice in the videos!

regarding my soundmod, I'm still working on it, I'll try to make it available soon.

Small update, first large winter building also ready so far.

w1buildzs1.th.jpg

they looked very nice in the videos!

regarding my soundmod, I'm still working on it, I'll try to make it available soon.

Great news, im very happy to hear that :)

• 7 months later...

rofl.

Since CMMODS closed do you think you can upload your TOW mods and such to GreenAsJades site. I questioned him about it and he wasnt sure there was a need. I am positive not alot of people are still playing TOW1 but maybe you guys could just get a general TOW section on his page and split it between the two games. Just a suggestion. It would be a shame to lose your work.

Unfortunately through many crashes I lost the files. I search the forums for links to the files and the only one that I found goes to his FileFront page but does not show any TOW 1 mods anymore. Since people were putting TOW files on cmmods I figured putting them on GAJ's site was appropriate. If you can find me a link I will upload to battlefront. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
--Tartari, any update on this.

Originally Posted by rofl

For the moment i stopped because im sure we can use the new ToW-2 effects in ToW-1 .

Rofl, how about you?

Looking forward to these!!