Peng Challenges Seanachai Squarely In The Fork

So, you've wandered into the Mutha Beautiful Thread... more fool you. Perhaps you seek sanctuary from your dull and mundane life? Is it that you seek some insight into the mysteries of life? Fool's quests all. One of America's greatest poets wrote of fool's quests...

Gaily bedight,

A gallant knight,

In sunshine and in shadow,

Had journeyed long,

Singing a song,

In search of Eldorado.

But he grew old

This knight so bold

And o'er his heart a shadow

Fell as he found

No spot of ground

That looked like Eldorado.

And, as his strength

Failed him at length,

He met a pilgrim shadow

"Shadow," said he,

"Where can it be

This land of Eldorado?"

"Over the Mountains

Of the Moon,

Down the Valley of the Shadow,

Ride, boldly ride,"

The shade replied

"If you seek for Eldorado!"

I digress. I'm to paint a warning sign of rules so that you, the casual visitor, might navigate our festering home with some measure of safety. On the other hand, not giving you the rules will make your stay here much like ballroom dancing in a minefield... that would amuse Us.

Dance lil' sister, dance

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we starting a new thread, when the old one still has life?

This is entirely against all sanity.

Peng !!!!! where is my turn?? Be quick man, before I thrust a shank into your liver, or whater passes for that vital organ in your decrepit body.

Why are we starting a new thread, when the old one still has life?

This is entirely against all sanity.

Peng !!!!! where is my turn?? Be quick man, before I thrust a shank into your liver, or whater passes for that vital organ in your decrepit body.

Sent on the 28th. Resending now.

I thought metrosexual went out of fashion like two years ago? Of course for you less trendy people who are not as cool as me...

You could be right, but then again who pays attention to anyone from Belgium. You all are still trying to figure out that Flemming, Walloon thingie.

Nope, just a spaz. Plus had some email server issues at work that'd make the hair on the bottom of your feet curl.

Yeah, I've heard those Hotmail accounts can be real problematic* at times.

*(I hate that word. I hate buzzwords in general. We had a VP in the office who threw out buzzwords like a monkey on "Fling Your Feces Day".

"What are our deliverables on this job?"

"Oh... do you mean what are we doing?"

"Why, yes."

"Then why don't you say that, Poindexter? Oh, and the next time you turn a noun into a verb, I'm going to take a dump in your golden parachute, how's about them apples, Sparky?"

People who use buzzwords have nothing worthwhile to say.

Buzzwords suck.)

Boo! I think you need to prioritize what you are doing and start thinking outside the box. You need to do some heavy lifting and practice due diligence and get your house in order as you move forward toward reducing your TCO and improving the bottom line. I want everyone on board with this initiative so we can optimize our First to Market opportunities and downsize our legacy applications while we outsource our means-end road map. Our Market Drivers are Bottom Up while the Production Suite is Top Down. We wont get any leaner if we make an end run around our Six Sigma Enterprise Initiatives at the same time we are ignoring making this a fully fault tolerant sales driven market.

We need more eyeballs on this endeavor and all hands on deck so we can fully occupy the market space and be a bleeding edge, agile innovator! Now get out there and do somfink!