1948 Berlin crisis

Cantona66,

There still seems to be a problem with incompatible campaigns and saved games that cause a memory error at game launch. To fix this all you have to do is remove any invalid or incompatible campaign files from the 'Campaigns' folder and any invalid saved game files from your 'Save' or 'Multiplayer' save game folders and it should work fine.

Cantona66,

I think I understand I was just trying to cover all the possibilities. I think the problem then is that your 'Campaigns' folder probably contains some campaigns that are incompatible, i.e. perhaps you placed a campaign from Weapons and Warfare in your PDE 'Campaigns' folder? A custom campaign that is for the wrong edition of SC2 etc.?

Your options would be to either remove any campaigns that are not compatible with PDE or to do a clean install, i.e. a full install and then deletion of any remaining PDE files in your PDE installation folder and then re-install. This should do the trick.

Hubert

Thanks, i reinstalled it now it works, but i have another problem, i have tried both download and then also installing the games but they do not pop up to be chosen to play in PDE and in the editor, i get the message that the file loop.txt is not found (and decision.txt), the games in question is Russian civil war and PZAA, i have checked and they are not part of the zip files i DL, anyone more with this problem.