Waiting on Marines

pkjsmith

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Contemporary alternate spelling" means people don't know how to spell anymore.

I was trying to be diplomatic:D...english is such an informal language, it is hard to know what the rules are, people seem to make them up as they go along...and who is going to argue with a marine...;)

Hopefully, the newest module will make the weapons teams move really slow, but not take 10 minutes to set up. Even 3 minutes is way too long. On short movements, we would even carry the whole thing on the tripod with 2 or 3 guys. Made setup that much faster.

I don't think anything was done on this since 1.08.

While we're waiting we should ponder what new scenarios to build. They're giving us shiny new Army TUSK Abrams' to play with but the standing scenarios won't automatically include them of course. That means new MOUT scenarios with TUSK ABRAMS as backup will be a must.

I've already started work on the bloodiest no-holds-barred infantry Army-vs-Marines MOUT battle I could come up with! Done using an almost-impossible-to-play monster shopping mall map I put together 5-6 months ago. Its going to be pure frickin' BEDLAM! :D

I've already started work on the bloodiest no-holds-barred infantry Army-vs-Marines MOUT battle I could come up with! Done using an almost-impossible-to-play monster shopping mall map I put together 5-6 months ago. Its going to be pure frickin' BEDLAM! :D

Make sure to have the whole thing start with competing recruiting offices at each end of the mall!

Please O Please!

The forces in my residence grow weary of me kicking them off the computer every hour on the hour to refresh my email(been going since Sept 12).

" What are you waiting for?" they ask.

" something for work," I reply

"But......your retired"

"Government stuff, I'm a consultant, its all hush hush"

I'm having a hard time keeping up the rouse, the house of cards is beginning to fall.

I need to get these Devil-dogs onto my laptop so I can then go hide at a location of my choosing.

The future of my domestic situation hangs in the balance as well as the possibility that I may again have to do my own laundry.

I beg of you show mercy!

H_2

Trust me, you can hear oaths that would make Gunny Huntarr blush when this happens....

Release the Marines now ... before its too late!!!

cat_6821.jpg

Holy Hannah!:eek:

Oooohhhh Rocky I've been keepin an eye on you and it looks like yar turnin inta mah kinda DevilPup. I just spewed Gunny Juice out mah nose. I'll let it slide this time.....;)

Well, that's now Tuesday come and gone and there's still no news or module on the horizon. The Video competition is still open. Before the puppy and pussy holocaust begins in earnest please, please please throw us a bone here. The Marines module has been gold now for nearly two weeks!!! and yet it's still not here and you're saying nothing. I'm no longer convinced that it will be here before the weekend. What's happening fellas? Perhaps getting it ready for downloading is proving more difficult than you anticipated?