Waiting on Marines

pkjsmith

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No go. There won't be a release before next week for sure. We just wanted to get the manual out there so you guys have something to read over the weekend.

Excuse while I go and put myself in a drug-induced coma calculated to last until Tuesday. :D

Any chance the 1.10 changes list will be put out? (Yep, give them something, and they always ask for more ;) ... )

Sorry Mord it's the goose talking :)

...the only things I have to talk to are 8 Natural Lites...from February! Not near enough to get me through the wait...even if they released it today I'll have to live vicariously through you guys for at least a month...and that adds up to about 240 beers.

Mord.

P.S. Anybody ever read Gray Matter by Stephen King?...That's gonna be me if I down those bad boys.

I think they should release it to me...with an option to buy after I've thoroughly given it the once over...can't trust those Beta Testers...after all, they are working for "The Man".

LOL my beer has passed its born on date and is now graduating college.

Mord.

I have.... I don't recommend trying it.

Anyway, Moon has posted that it won't be this weekend but sometime next week, 'sometime' meaning anything from Monday through to Friday I guess. So now I know not to bother checking again until at least Tuesday... oh no... I will be SO happy when the waiting is finally over.

How many have hit the download link in the email to see if it works yet?

MANY. :) There is no point though. Everyone who pre-ordered will get emails when the game is available for download. If you want to make sure that the email is not stuck in your spam folder (I can almost guarantee you that it will for all free webmail addresses such as gmail, yahoo etc. as those are very aggressive in filtering automated emails), add sales@battlefront.com to your address book.

I think that the only really new units are the M1A2 SEP with TUSK (urban survival kit), and various other vehicles that have ERA (reactive armor) added, such as the Bradley; although going from memory I might be missing some other updates.

The complete unit list is in the updated CMSF Manual:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2&Itemid=223&firstPageNumber=171

This will be available to all CMSF users in a v1.10 patch some time after the Marines module is released.

Martin

I think that the only really new units are the M1A2 SEP with TUSK (urban survival kit), and various other vehicles that have ERA (reactive armor) added, such as the Bradley; although going from memory I might be missing some other updates.

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2&Itemid=223&firstPageNumber=171

This will be available to all CMSF users in a v1.10 patch some time after the Marines module is released.

Martin

Wow Martin, huge news! I had no idea you guys are finally adding ERA Bradley and M1!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin

Thanks for the answer.

I remember Steve or someone else from BFC saying that when we saw the Marines Module Online Manual go up, the game was very close to being released. Well it's up now - so how close is "close"? It would be nice for it to come out before Wednesday next week as I have to go away on a training course then until the weekend.

Come on BFC, open up those download servers! :)