New version of JSH mod (1.3.1) released!

Sneaksie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sneaksie,

First of all thanks for this great mod. I really like it.

I just have one little problem:

I'm playing the German version of TOW (with über-patch of course) and it doesn't display the names of the new units. For example the Panzer IV F1 has no name, but just a questionmark where the name is supposed to be.

I guess this is because I have the German version. Do you know which file to edit to give them new units some names?

Regarts, Dendro.

Go to your ToW folder ad rename folder En in Data\Local to Ger

• 3 weeks later...

JSH mod for Theatre of War

version 1.3.2 (patch)

Fixes:

1.Lend-lease "Sherman" tank now has AP ammo.

2.Summer skin color for 3.7сm PaK 36(p) AT gun fixed..

3.Reload time for Т-34-57 main gun increased.

Added to the game:

1.SdKfz 251/10 C armored personnel carrier

Changes in original campaigns since JSH 1.3:

SdKfz 251/10 C was added to force pool in German (missions 3, 4 and 5), Soviet (mission 5) and Battle for Moscow (first mission) campaigns.

http://rapidshare.com/files/152427717/JSHv1.3.2_eng_patch.rar.html

Is it possible this mod may cause a big performance hit in the game. I don't mean due to the graphics. I'm playing some of the older battles that don't have alot of the hi rez graphic improvements but the game is really chugging now on my not so great PC system.

Possibly to to the tac and spotting changes is this possible? or is maybe something else is going on with my PC

Is it possible this mod may cause a big performance hit in the game. I don't mean due to the graphics. I'm playing some of the older battles that don't have alot of the hi rez graphic improvements but the game is really chugging now on my not so great PC system.

Possibly to to the tac and spotting changes is this possible? or is maybe something else is going on with my PC

We have not heard about noticable performance hit with the mod until now. Does anybody experience this?

This means that core data is ok. Try to make a mission in Battle Generator with this tank. If it works ok, then problem lies somewhere else.

Found solution! I've to go through all my campaign missions to delete & re add the firefly, it's a PITA, but I now know how to fix it..... Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
No change in what? If installed correctly, the mod works in Vista as well as in XP.

I am not completely sure what correct means but,

I downloaded it, then installed it. ( when I was finished installing, the install screen just went away. maybe that has something to do with it) and there was no change in the game.

was there anything else I wouldve needed to do?:confused:

I am not completely sure what correct means but,

I downloaded it, then installed it. ( when I was finished installing, the install screen just went away. maybe that has something to do with it) and there was no change in the game.

was there anything else I wouldve needed to do?:confused:

It seems it was installed to wrong location. Mod will work if folders 'data' and '3dobj' appear in the game directory after installation.