speed one more time

Hi,

I tried all the "tricks" you told to make the game playable but after 5 or 6 turns the AI takes a very very long time to respond it's really unplayable.

In fact it looks that the more the program is progresing in time ,the slower it is .

If you could solve this problem the game will be the best of 39-45 wargames, and I Tried a lot since my first APPLE 2.

My computer is a brand new celeron with 2.giga memory and a geforce 8500 gt.

Thanks for you could do for us.

Patrick CHAUVIN

This has been discussed in private email but for reference I am just posting the recommended suggestions:

Not really sure what the error could be then if you find it is the AI as well as the graphics. My guess is that it is probably system related but I can't say for sure without seeing it first hand. I would suggest the following:

- Download and install all the latest drivers for your system including the latest installation of DirectX

- Download and apply the latest patches for the games from Battlefront

- Try playing with Video Acceleration On and try another time with it Off to see if there is any difference.