Peng Challenge

BFCElvis

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm enjoying a beer roight now as it happens, a Belgian 'Leffe'. It tastes kinda crappy but the important thing is that it's 6.6% alcohol.

Belgian beers....feh. Of all the glorious forms of alcohol, this one is just plain wrong. The Brettanomyces prevalent in Belgian beers leaves a sour, barnyard note. UGH!!!!

Stick with a nice Belgian white, much nicer generally speaking.

BTW, what does your 'cold air inductor' induct when its hot as blue blazes outside? Is it capable of inducting other types of air as well?

Dear Mike the Retard,

Cold Air Induction is a relative term, whilst it may be hot as blue blazes outside, you can be sure as sh*t that it's a hellava lot hotter under the hood. hence colder air is preferable.

thank you for your query, now feck off.

love

Da Management

I'm enjoying a beer roight now as it happens, a Belgian 'Leffe'. It tastes kinda crappy but the important thing is that it's 6.6% alcohol.

Tried a very nice Polish beer last week, think it was Zamkowy or sumfink like that. 7.0% and a very nice smooth caramely rich flavor. 600 year old brewery. Anyway, just look for a label that needs to buy a vowel.

Drank two of those and then made the mistake of picking up a Bud Lite. Talk about drinking ice water, sheesh...

(hey, I was at a party, it was all they had)

Any of you cretins ever have Apolda beer? One of our company's divisions is over there (former East Germany), and the manager brought some over. This, of course, was before the stupid rule makers got the airlines all messed up.

Very good stuff, IMO. German beer: so good even the Soviets couldn't mess it up.

You just figuring that out, Peng?

Yes, Stuka, you TOLD us about going to Oktoberfest and planning to throw up on some barmaid and then passing out in some trash strewn gutter, only to wake up some 10 hours later with your pants gone, your butt painted blue and missing a kidney.

AGAIN!

Yeah, like there's something wrong with that?

Ah, C&W, some of the best lyric writing out there.

I saw you sittin' there

I was tryin' not to stare

I wasn't sure if it was you

I didn't know just what to do

Are you drinkin' with me Jesus

I can't see you very clear

Are you drinkin' with me Jesus

Would you buy a friend a beer

As I nestled on my barstool

I felt your warmness within

I looked down at my pants

That wasn't warmness