Peng Challenge

BFCElvis

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Peng flings insults against rules, under?

Enough with the nonsensical nonsense!!!! Send turns will you...do something useful and earn your right to use up the planet's finite supply of oxygen.

And don't encourage Peng either, he's liable to use more than his share of atmosphere as well. He is certainly not green. However a greenhouse gas bubble follows him where ever he goes.

We all know the charge against Leeo made by [pffft]'Lady'[/pffft] Redneck of the alledged unmade email offer to meet up for a freindly chat over a beer is nothing more than a lie so flammenwerfer feel free to ignore the trolls.

It wasn't a lie, I read the email, did you? What did Abbott lie about? He said he got a stupid email that Seanachi and Leeo cooked up.

All you guys say he is lying when all you are doing is guessing and blaming Abbott for something he didn't do.

Lady Redneck

We all know the charge against Leeo made by [pffft]'Lady'[/pffft] Redneck of the alledged unmade email offer to meet up for a freindly chat over a beer is nothing more than a lie so flammenwerfer feel free to ignore the trolls.

Yes, I did get a stupid e-mail from Leeo. Why Stuka says I did not, I haven't a clue, nor does he.

NOW!....due to popular request I bring you.

Unca Stukeys truck update!

Got my K & N Cold Air intake kit on the Silverado two nights ago and she seems to have picked up a little in the acceleration department, certainly can hear the induction noise more now.

Also hooked my laptop up to the engine management system this morning on the way to work and downloaded vehicle driving data which has been emailed to the tuner in the States in order to program a custom tune for the ECM and PCM. That should really wake the horsepower up.

I'll tell you all about the cat back exhaust system when I collect it during my trip to the UK in two weeks, so stay tuned for that.

Now back to our regular programming.