Peng Challenge

BFCElvis

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Elvis,

Thank you for you recent job inquiry. We are in receipt of your resume, and while your experience is prodigious, and your credentials impressive, it is our unfortunate duty to inform you that at present, we do not require any additional wankers on our staff.

Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Yours etc

Rev General Peng (Mrs) (deceased) AMF TTFN LMNOP

Leeo, quit working on your truck

He doesn't have a backbone so it's easy for him to get into those hard to reach spots with a ratchet. Does he wear a back brace so he isn't slumped over the steering wheel when he drives? How does he manage to drive with the puppet strings in the way?

Lady Redneck

Well, I did go start the truck yesterday. Gotta run it once in awhile to keep the battery charged now that it's used mostly for occasional hauling. However, I purchased Spore this weekend, and that has been eating into the time I can spend pummeling misplaced Oddstralians. I'm sure you can understand, Stuka.

He doesn't have a backbone so it's easy for him to get into those hard to reach spots with a ratchet. Does he wear a back brace so he isn't slumped over the steering wheel when he drives? How does he manage to drive with the puppet strings in the way?

Lady Redneck

Lady R

If your only contribution to this thread is insults then you are just trolling, which is against Peng and BFC rules.

Good day.