PBEM ammo bug?

Shuter

I've played a few PBEM games (v1.08) recently and I found that ammunition in certain weapons never ends. This includes:

- machine guns (both crew-served and vehicle mounted)

- BMP weapons (ATGM and autocannon)

- 40mm Stryker-mounted grenade launcher

Are there any chances that this will be fixed in 1.10?

Hi ,

I get this problem too.

Look ---> PBEM game on " Cry havoc " Scen.

A bradley after six turns

http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gcs0003ua4.jpg

Now , the same bradley after 26 turns.

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gcs0001bx5.jpg

Take a look on munition...

:(

The explosion of this bradley make a nuclear blast who kill any infantry men 100 yard arround !

The explosion of this bradley make a nuclear blast who kill any infantry men 100 yard arround !

Oh yeah, and this will be fixed in the next patch as well.

Been playing a red vs red PBEM and although I've had the better of the fight 80% of my casualties have been from catastrophic BMP2 explosions - to such an extent my opponent has just about equalled the score. I've had casualties on the other sides of buildings from such explosions. One of them wiped out 2 whole squads in one go. Ouch!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope this bug has been noted before (I tried looking, but the 'search' function seems to be a bit weird, either throwing up too many results or nothing), but LAV-ATs TOW ammo increased by +2 in a single move in my last PBEM move!

Also, my LAV-AT fired two TOW at the same tank, and both missed! If they are really that crap the Marines are in serious trouble whenever they meet armor. Again, PBEM move available if anyone wants to check it out.

I'm hoping that the ammo bug may compensate for the high number of misses.

Same problem since I play CMSF (1.08). The gampelay of PBEM scenarios with APC's is spoiled by this problem. A single shot hit a Bradley with 30 TOW inside, an da whole dismounted platoon is .... gone!

I had hoped that the problem would be solved in 1.10... but I was wrong. To me, it is the last very hindering bug in the game, so I really hope it will disappear in 1.11 ;)

Their ability to gain ammo after being destroyed and producing ever bigger explosions continues to impress me. The one in my PBEM has actually made a nice hull-down position for itself now. And might just have shown up another minor bug:

stme25afb1.jpg

Note the red circle at the bottom, of a small wall that has just collapsed into a cloud of dust. It happened a few times in the turn, always coinciding with nice big bangs from the cooking off of ammo from the BMP. As you can see, the line from the explosion to the wall passes through a total of 4 buildings, and partly through a ridge in the ground in the grassy area. Fortunately the effect seems to be limited to trees and terrain, since a number of soldiers are a lot closer to that explosion (inside and out) and haven't died. The explosions reliably destroy one more segment of wall every time. Not sure if that is just the explosions getting bigger, or the walls are only counting other walls as cover between them and the explosion.