The Peng Challenge Thread Sings For It's Supper

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Yawn* Your sh*t is weak. We all know where Seanachai and Peng would be if they were not hiding like dogs behind a monitor. All you two know how to do is talk sh*t, no courage at all, just a couple of b*tch boys. Steve I know you are pretty stupid but having Leeo send me that dumb ass e-mail was beyond ignorant, what a couple of idiots. Now all you two can do is deny it to cover your pathetically weak hides. But we know.

Originally Posted by MrPeng

Good. Nothing wrong with a nice twat. I'm rather fond of em.

Originally Posted by Abbott

Yeah, we know Peng, you act just like one.

Originally Posted by Lawson

HEY ABBOOOOTT! Do you post at the Fallout Forums?

Yes, I have a few times.

Leeo has learnt to his demise that parking a dirty great big tank on top of a hill in his setup can often lead to a dirty great big smoking hulk after 20 seconds of turn 1.

*sniff* Brave little Stuartses....gawd I loves them...

Stuka you don't "learn to your demise" ... perhaps your "regret" or "sorrow" but not demise.

Cetainly we can all agree that Leeo's demise would be a good thing, but just because you're Australian doesn't give you a blank check to abuse the language.

I got your turn, I'll play it and send it back at some point during the day when I need a giggle.

Joe

How's about a jolly sing-song then, eh?

Met a girl called lola and I took her back to my place

Feelin guilty, feelin scared, hidden cameras everywhere

Stop! hold on. stay in control

Girl, I want you here with me

But Im really not as cool as Id like to be

cause theres a red, under my bed

And theres a little yellow man in my head

And theres a true blue inside of me

That keeps stoppin me, touchin ya, watchin ya, lovin ya

Paranoia, the destroyer.

Paranoia, the destroyer.

Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin kinda queer

Lola looked at me and said, ooh you look so weird.

She said, man, theres really something wrong with you.

One day youre gonna self-destruct.

Youre up, youre down, I cant work you out

You get a good thing goin then you blow yourself out.

Silly boy ya self-destroyer. silly boy ya self-destroyer

Silly boy you got so much to live for

So much to aim for, so much to try for

You blowing it all with paranoia

Youre so insecure you self-destroyer

(and it goes like this, here it goes)

Paranoia, the destroyer

(here it goes again)

Paranoia, the destroyer

Dr. dr. help me please, I know youll understand

Theres a time device inside of me, Im a self-destructin man

Theres a red, under my bed

And theres a little green man in my head

And he said, youre not goin crazy, youre just a bit sad

cause theres a man in ya, knawin ya, tearin ya into two.

Silly boy ya self-destroyer.

Paranoia, the destroyer

Self-destroyer, wreck your health

Destroy friends, destroy yourself

The time device of self-destruction

Light the fuse and start eruption

(yea, it goes like this, here it goes)

Paranoia, the destroyer

(heres to paranoia)

Paranoia, the destroyer

(hey hey, here it goes)

Paranoia, the destroyer

(and it goes like this)

Paranoia, the destroyer

(and it goes like this.)

--The Kinks

And why can't someone 'learn to their demise' hmmm?

What are you, a grammatical nazi? I am a groundbreaker, a visionary of language and I will not be held back by the ancient prejudices and traditions of the likes of you! I challenge the symmetry of alphabets! I laugh in the face of puncuation!

If you can't handle that i'll declare you part of a conspiracy and blame Leeo for it.

Because it doesn't make any freaking SENSE ... that's why. If you "learn to your demise" it means that learning something caused you to DIE! While the incident in question may have been traumatic for Leeo I doubt it'll create a long term problem since he's going to beat you like a rug in any case.

What are you, a grammatical nazi? I am a groundbreaker, a visionary of language and I will not be held back by the ancient prejudices and traditions of the likes of you! I challenge the symmetry of alphabets! I laugh in the face of puncuation!
And spelling apparently ...

If you can't handle that i'll declare you part of a conspiracy and blame Leeo for it.
Works for me ...

Joe

I hope that I learn to my demise. When one stops learning, one is dead. Or somfink.

I laugh at puncuation too, and "scare quotes" and "crab trap,s" and "minnow,s" oh my! I laugh at humorless fat people, and skinny skinheads and creotards (when they are wearing their religiotards) and gnomes and elves and random font changes and all sorts of weird stuff. Gitcha freak on. Gitchy gitchy ya ya mama.

Here's a good one. Celeste said something that made Madge incredulous, and instead of "whatchoo talkin 'bout, Willis?!" coming out, it was more along the lines of "What are you talking about, Willis?" In fact it was uttered clearly with correct pronunciation of every syllable and absent any sort of tonal indignation. It was hilarious. I laughed until I stopped. Then I started laughing again, and paused, then guffawed, had a bit of a snicker, murmured for awhile, was quietish for a bit then laughed again quite suddenly. Until I stopped.

I laughed until I stopped. Then I started laughing again, and paused, then guffawed, had a bit of a snicker, murmured for awhile, was quietish for a bit then laughed again quite suddenly. Until I stopped.

That was you I saw at the bus stop!

I laughed until I stopped. Then I started laughing again, and paused, then guffawed, had a bit of a snicker, murmured for awhile, was quietish for a bit then laughed again quite suddenly. Until I stopped.

Having had the dubious honor of being in your presence in the past, I have to ask... how is this different from your normal, with normal in your case being crazy as a tree full of hamsters, behavior?