The Peng Challenge Thread Sings For It's Supper

OK so you have no idea about capitalisation, fair enough you're probably American. But FYI it's is short for 'IT IS'.

So in the best tradition of carefully crafted English wit I'd advise that the title of this thread could only have been concieved by a ****ing retarded goat fondling jizz monkey.

Twat.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so you have no idea about capitalisation, fair enough you're probably American. But FYI it's is short for 'IT IS'.

So in the best tradition of carefully crafted English wit I'd advise that the title of this thread could only have been concieved by a ****ing retarded goat fondling jizz monkey.

Twat.

Now look you here Bob's Boss, you're speaking of the thread title crafted by a full fledged Knight of the CessPool, to wit or some portion thereof Sir Boo Radley a person so far above your station in life (do they have Village Idiots in your part of the world or is that just the norm) that you'd have to hire a hot air balloon to even glimpse his magnificence .

Mind you you're right about him, but still ...

As an SSN you should show a little respect, granted it needn't be anything effusive, we ARE talking about Boo Radley after all but still ...

Joe

OK, The fam and I were in South Jersey, eating breakfast in a little dive diner in the middle of nowhere, and I saw a home made flyer for a bait shop. It was... I'm not sure what it was, really. In place of apostrophes the Marketing Genius behind this clever bit of advertising had used commas. What is even better is that the commapostraphes were used twixt plural esses and the final letter of the word. So "Crab Traps" was brilliantly rendered as "Crab Trap,s." Absolutely every ess on the thing had a commapostraphe in front of it. Frickin frighteningly hilarious.

Yes you're probably right, but I thought you people had standards.

As an act of contrition I'll withdraw the epithet of 'twat' and replace it with 'arse'.

Good. Nothing wrong with a nice twat. I'm rather fond of em.

We do have standards, but can't expect you to know what they are with that useless first post by Boo!, other than that the grammatical rules to which we adhere are somewhat less than strict.

Hey that's higher up the evolutionary ladder than say a virus, you 'sub-microscopic infectious agent' you

Wrong metaphor: Evolution is more like a tree than a ladder, and more like a bushy thing than a tree. Lots and lots of branches. No rungs really. Your branch may be especially short and stumpy with nasty, shriveled. vile-tasting, poisonous bark, leaves, and berries, but it is a branch, not a rung.

The Fallout games were extremely good. But you have no standing here. This is a strange place, where everyone is already, in their own way, trying to deal with the Apocalypso.

The Justicar will pursue you with whip and spur, and make you toe the line, according to his own lights. And no one can say that he is wrong, because he is the Justicar. He is the Auditor, the stern-faced Father Figure with just enough stupidity to his cant to make it funny, for those who can see a joke, and just enough wisdom to his demands to make them reasonable, for those who can see beyond stupidity.

Mostly everyone laughs at him, and mocks. I mock him, but I never laugh at him. Mockery is the first step in respect. The second is laughing with someone. Most often, I laugh with the Justicar.

You are new here. A nothing, a nobody. What do you bring to us, a strange Community of fools, mockers and yahoos?

I haven't read all your posts. I've been busy, lately, kayaking, observing the wisdom of my Small Friends, and drinking.

I could go back, and read your previous posts, but life is too short. Especially for wastrels like me, an Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread.

So, tell me. Why should we take any notice of you, or welcome you in, or think more of you than anything else found on the bottom of a shoe?

Amuse me. Enlighten me with your wit. You came in here, saying you'd seen no signs of it, in this, the most foolish of places, and the longest running Thread on the Battlefront Forums.

I've grown bored, over the last 5 years or so, reading the crabbed remarks of visitors who couldn't manage a paragraph of something clever, but deriding what they've seen.

You don't dive into this 'Pool and demand that we buy you a round, and juggle for you. You come in here and make us laugh, or piss off.

We're a very unassuming place. You want to pull up a log and sit by the fire in the Wasteland, then tell us a story, a joke, or give us a bit of wisdom. If you do it well, we'll send the bottle your way. If you do it really well, we'll acknowledge you as one of our own.

If you continue to do it well, we'll make you one of our own. And then you can go on Walk About, and by your very words, create a new world around you.

You'll also catch a great deal of ****e. A small price to pay for creating whole new topographies on the Web.

I have no desire to sit down and join you guys. I will come in tell you to buy me around then have you juggle for me. Why waste the time when it is that simple.

Wrong metaphor: Evolution is more like a tree than a ladder, and more like a bushy thing than a tree. Lots and lots of branches. No rungs really. Your branch may be especially short and stumpy with nasty, shriveled. vile-tasting, poisonous bark, leaves, and berries, but it is a branch, not a rung.

And Mace is pretty much at ground level.

In so many ways.