Peng is Challenged by a T-90....and wins!!!!

So, now I have access to your email?

No, I did not say you had access to my e-mail. I asked you a question concerning the fact that you either know what you are talking about or that you do not know what you are talking about. I had let this issue drop and you want to keep pushing it. I was serious when I said I thought Leeo was too dumb to know better.

So, put up, talk to me, or shut the **** up
All right Steve you want to use Leeo for your front man and take your Forum game into real life. Ok, for the sake of shutting your dumb ass up let's do this. Go ahead and send me another e-mail Leeo with a location, time and day to meet. I am busy today but I can drive over the hill tomorrow or any day next week.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, I did not say you had access to my e-mail. I asked you a question concerning the fact that you either know what you are talking about or that you do not know what you are talking about. I had let this issue drop and you want to keep pushing it. I was serious when I said I thought Leeo was too dumb to know better.

All right Steve you want to use Leeo for your front man and take your Forum game into real life. Ok, for the sake of shutting your dumb ass up let's do this. Go ahead and send me another e-mail Leeo with a location, time and day to meet. I am busy today but I can drive over the hill tomorrow or any day next week.

Don't do it Leeo ... sure that banjo and guitar duo was great but that's not all they did in Deliverance!

Joe

Nidan, are you saying that you are no longer a tool apt to my hand? No longer a weapon to be wielded against my enemies?

Are you saying that, when I give the command to...just a second, I'm checking the code book...what the hell is that? That doesn't make any damn sense...Trailer what?!...Oh, here it is, to 'Gang Swarm the Foes of Righteousness', that you won't snap to and deliver yourself, teeth bared, at the throat of My Enemies?

So, I must needs ask, Nidan. Will you obey my every order, without question? And will you submit your will to mine, and seek only to destroy those that I name enemies?

More importantly, will you sign this affidavit from my current Employer, assuring them that, to the best of your knowledge, I've never actually been convicted of a psychotic act? No 'Death Rays', no 'Weather Control Machines', no 'Directing Minions to Destroy Humourless Redneck Oaf'?

Because if you could see your way clear to doing that, I'd really appreciate it. They've got all these new rules, you see, sent down by HR. Fussy as hell, but there you are. As an 'Independent Contractor', I've got no real rights under The System.

Oh, and do me the favour of 'hearing' all the above in that 'James Earl Jones, Bucket On the Head' type voice. As an Arch Villain/Controlling Mastermind, I have to acknowledge that sometimes I don't sound as scary and purposeful as I could.

I blame my Father. He had a great voice. But apparently he wasn't willing to let it pass to me unless I turned out to be really good at sports.

I did pretty well at soccer. And archery. But this is America. You're not going to get far without Football or Baseball. And I couldn't skate for ****e. Sigh. No Dark Lord of the Hockey Rink for me, eh?

I question everything these days. I had my time of blind obedience and mindless conformity. My life depended on those attributes, so at the time I embraced them.

Today I find the new paradigms of business and life to be tedious, boring and not new in any way. Referring to people as "resources", what will we do "going forward"....and my favorite segue of all time "having said that" are used so often as to become ridiculous, especially when being spouted by someone who is supposed to be "smart" and well connected.

I think people are so insecure these days, for whatever reason, that they will use any means at their disposal to fit in. Whether fitting in requires the use of corporate-speak, or to wearing red bandanas and making stupid signs with your fingers.

I believe that the insecurity comes from a lack of leadership on every level of society. America is so hell bent to "soften" its image and prevent loss of "self-esteem" that we have stripped ourselves of the traits needed to provide leaders. What great leader never played dodgeball sometime in life?

So conformity and feminization are the shining traits of America today....we are deathly afraid of agression in any form...we are willing to give up our leadership role in the world because of this. Why do you think everyone was so scared of the Chinese drummer corps at the opening of the Olympics....all men and very, very purposeful. How scary is that to the likes of Nancy Pelosi, and Howard Dean.

What did I just say?

My journey takes me across the western sky to my ancestors. Yours is just a flush away.

Lady Redneck

Your "ancestors" should have taught you better manners. You are, afterall, merely a guest in someone else's house. Or is this just typical behaviour of a *cough*Lady*cough* Redneck?

PS. Remember to reply with wit and verve.

And in other news, guess who just got the "Kid in a Candy Store" job?

I'm now working part-time at the local Muni. Seems the dumb Swedes in this town thought it would be a good idea to put a Dane in charge of their booze supply. Bwahahahaha!!!!

Spent last night sampling a nice Russian Valley Pinot Noir, then the Moosehead gal came in to give out free beer, and finally, tried a odd little beer made from sorghum. Rather nice, sorta like a wheat beer.

Tonight, we're giving away some more samples. Don't remember what, really, but every day is an adventure, eh?

Did I mention the 20% employee discount yet? Think I'll pick up a nice sticky for afters...

Your "ancestors" should have taught you better manners. You are, afterall, merely a guest in someone else's house.

PS. Remember to reply with wit and verve.

And this coming from someone who passes out her panties like they were party favors.

Same can be said for all of us, after all we are guests in Battlefront.com's home.

Lady Redneck

Enough wit and verve for ya?!!

Am I the only one getting bored with this spit-for-spat bullsh*t? Take this crapola out of the 'pool ladies and gents, it's not what we're here for. You have each others emails or can get them easily enough, hell swap your street addresses and do a drive by for all I care just quit posturing in public!

Am I the only one getting bored with this spit-for-spat bullsh*t? Take this crapola out of the 'pool ladies and gents, it's not what we're here for. You have each others emails or can get them easily enough, hell swap your street addresses and do a drive by for all I care just quit posturing in public!
Hear, hear ... and I say that with the full knowledge that it could mean more of YOUR posts ... that's how bored I'm getting with it all.

We're here to ... uh ... well make fun of Australians among other things ... but mostly that.

But in the spirit of reconciliation and good will to men .... and Australians I'm going to split the lily and gild the difference ... Stuka I'm going to offer to play YOU again in a version of CM of YOUR choice with a scenario of YOUR choice. And I do that with the full knowledge that you'll once again be a non-double blind playing gamey bastiche about it.

Joe

You're forgetting about the massive ice sheet that's headed your way in about 50 years. Maybe less.

Michael

Are you serious? I was betting on global warming to melt that pesky ice cap up yonder thereby reducing the shipping time of goods from Europe. This pending ice age news is unsettling.

Are you serious? I was betting on global warming to melt that pesky ice cap up yonder thereby reducing the shipping time of goods from Europe. This pending ice age news is unsettling.

Global warming is non-intuitive. One scenario is that it warms the oceans, which increases cloudiness and precipitation. The clouds reflect the sunlight back out to space, preventing warming of the land. On land (in this case meaning the interior of continents, not close to the sea), the precipitation falls as snow. If the snow does not melt in summer because of the continuous cloudiness, it builds up into a thick ice sheet. That's called glaciation.

On the other hand, North Africa might become the garden spot of the world.

Michael

I find remote mind-control to be spiffy as well.

Wait one:

Incoming message-Begin Signal;

Subject: Early-Eastern-Oregonian

Action: Sic and Destroy

Response: Couldn't care less

Outcome: Enjoyment of personal Coventry Implementation

Bardinacious Reaction: Stamping of Tiny Feet

End Signal.

I find remote mind-control to be spiffy as well.

Wait one:

Incoming message-Begin Signal;

Subject: Early-Eastern-Oregonian

Action: Sic and Destroy

Response: Couldn't care less

Outcome: Enjoyment of personal Coventry Implementation

Bardinacious Reaction: Stamping of Tiny Feet

End Signal.

There are indeed wonders of this board I hadn't sampled ... now I believe I shall ...

Joe

Hmmm... I find this new fangled ignore function to be down right spiffy
Agreed, why back in the day we had to have virtually global consent to send someone to Coventry ... now it's practically automatic.

What will they think of next?

Joe