T72 Gunsight problem in campaign & Download from T-72 homepage

T72LN

Hello,

i just bought T72 Iron Warriors (which should be identical to T72 BoF!) and after the first positiv impression of the game, it is now getting worse and worse. I somewhat have the feeling that the game is still a beta build and not a release version.

Some features that are mentioned in the manual like commander view zoom are missing are minor issues as i use the gunners view most of the time.

But now i ran into a very annoying problem there, the T72 gunsight in the campaign is missing the standard sight presented in the manual and the non-campaign missions. Any way to get the standard sight to work in the campaign?

And i ran into a second problem when i wanted to download the mods & missions from the battlefront page, i get a warning "425 can't open data connection". Any solution to that?

AFAIR the T72 gunsight will not show up if it's broken.

I'll ask Matt to look into the downloads issue. It could be related to some ftp maintenance we're still conducting right now, part of cleanup work after the server move earlier this summer.

• 2 months later...
In the campaign your T-72 starts off with a unique limited gun sight and then gets the normal better one after several missions.

That is a bizarre occurance. I played one of the harder missions over and over again and suddenly, the normal sight showed up to stay!

I don't think it has anything to do with damage from previous missions as I kept getting waxed.