Not sure how it works--very cool electric motorbike!

If this one gets built, the alliance for the blind will doubtless insist on bells being fitted. Makes a Prius seem noisy! Anyone speak Japanese? Would love to know what the guy's saying. That the alternative energy types would get a kick out of this; I know I did! Note URL surgery.

http://www.youtube. /watch?v=Hs4GXH5Q3Rk&feature=user

Regards,

John Kettler

If this one gets built, the alliance for the blind will doubtless insist on bells being fitted. Makes a Prius seem noisy! Anyone speak Japanese? Would love to know what the guy's saying. That the alternative energy types would get a kick out of this; I know I did! Note URL surgery.

http://www.youtube. /watch?v=Hs4GXH5Q3Rk&feature=user

Regards,

John Kettler

man, quote this post and devote your analytical skills to understanding the code.

Actually, here is the arcane process involved:

attachment.php?attachmentid=43&stc=1&d=1218627836

post-35-141867620668_thumb.jpg

Wicky,

It's an attempt to pass the information along without falling afoul of BFC's explicit prohibition here of commercial links. There can be no commercial link absent that which makes it commercial, right?

hoolaman,

Once I get a BFC reading on whether your way's kosher, I'll consider it. Until then, I propose to err on the side of caution.

Regards,

John Kettler

BFC have always been pretty good about letting you link to cool stuff. As long as you didn't link to the company website (especially pages with 'order now' on it) you were in the clear. Rules have always been a bit stricter when it comes to games that can be seen to be competition in some way. But even then, a youtube video? Seriously doubt they'd come down on you for that even if they themselves were planning to market electric motorcycles.

I reckon they would take a dim view of your practice had the link not been okay. You'd think I'd get away with wwwDOTnazideathcampsarecoolDOTcom?