The Peng Challenge Thread Sets the Olympic Standard... for Drunkeness

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[taking up a slightly provocative von Trapp pose]

So, as a general consensus, exactly how damaging can an aux. pump be? Should one take precautions?

It all depends how hard he throws it at you. Of course, with him PMS-ing the way he is, he'll prolly throw like a girl. So no worries.

LOL, why don't you grow a pair? We all know you wish you could. It's OK, it will all work out.

As for my wife, she stopped posting here because (and I quote) "That Joe is such an ass". If you ask nicely I am sure she would have an answer for you.

Yeah, she's a real spit-fire, she is. Being told to 'get my own house in order' before insinuating that she's native indian really cuts to the bone. Uh, ouch...?

Ah yes, feigning good intentions. Damn, caught out again! Curses and drats! My nefarious plan of behaving neighborly was foiled by paranoia and transference. My plan for world domination is over. OVER, I say!

Ah,but perhaps my cunning plan was to feign feigning good intentions?!? Maybe, mayhap, I was going to give the impression that I was going to be nice, but nice in a fake way, when in fact I had planned good intentions all along? Oh, the compexity! The nerve, the GENIUS behind such a plan...

I'm certainly glad I was found out before I could'a hurt myself.

[serious]

String whatever bull you want together to try and cover your nonsense Leeo, I let it go because you are not bright enough to know better.

[/serious]

Yeah, she's a real spit-fire, she is. Being told to 'get my own house in order' before insinuating that she's native indian really cuts to the bone. Uh, ouch...?

Wow, bringing my heritage into this, how original. Is this how you justify acting like "you gotta pair"? Are you going to start with the "your Momma jokes" next?

My parents told me about women like you.

Don't you have some of your panties to collect from some of the so called men around here?

Before your husband wonders why your panty drawer is always empty.

Lady Redneck

[serious]

String whatever bull you want together to try and cover your nonsense Leeo, I let it go because you are not bright enough to know better.

[/serious]

You know, the rest of us would have just skipped the [serious] tags.

Wow, bringing my heritage into this, how original.

Say, you're not playing the proverbial 'race card', are you? I wonder if your hubby is just as insulted at my intimation that he's a construction worker.

Nevermind that he's posted umpteen photos of himself constructing wooden things or that he's also posted about your heritage before. Obviously I'm way off.

Say, you're not playing the proverbial 'race card', are you? I wonder if your hubby is just as insulted at my intimation that he's a construction worker.

Nevermind that he's posted umpteen photos of himself constructing wooden things or that he's also posted about your heritage before. Obviously I'm way off.

What?? You brought the "race card" into this not me. No worries Bugged your feeble attempt at an insult directed at Abbott didn't even phase him. His opinion is he has known plenty of hookers in Reno and your no different.

Lady Redneck

You know, the rest of us would have just skipped the [serious] tags.

Yeah, I thought about skipping them but obviously my life experience is not like the rest of "the others" around here. It was better for both he and I for me not to play his and Steve's little game. The fact that he thinks he is clever enough to talk his way around it does not surprise me. They both act like that. Who cares anyway. With friends like you and Dale, Steve can't be that bad of guy, probably just a bit to smart for his own good.

Oooo, look at the rabid chest-thumper!! All slavering and gnashing at the teeth. Once, a long while ago when I realized Abbott lived in my general neck of the woods, and before he proved himself to be the "lovely" "human" "being" he is, I suggested that if he was ever over the mountain, we could perhaps meet for a beer. You know, all pleasant and friendly like. I'm willing to meet new folks from all walks and stripes; that's how you can "learn" things about "others" that you haven't already made your mind up about. Never heard back. Now he's been having to put up with "emails" (one, perhaps two sent ages ago) about how "cool" he is. If everyone I've had a beer with was "cool", we'd be in another ice age.

Well, don't get too riled up, Abbott. With wit, you are a one-legged long jumper. With panache, you are a car with no spark; with jocularity, the blanket of wetness, and with kindness you are a bull in life's infinite maze of china.

However, don't despair! With meanness, you are a tiger! With brashness, you are a leopard! With wild thrashing, flailing, and chest-thumping, you are positively a paragon among "men"! Be glad with your blazing masculinity that hides the candle of your mind! Rejoice, for thou art the blazing heart at the center of yourself!

Great f'n post! Leeo is brilliant. ( First time that's been said around here, I'm sure.)

I'm really enjoying this public shaming of the accidental troll...Good stuff.

You know, now it just feels wrong. The bull is bleeding, confused and disoriented. I think I'll leave the hemorrhaging and Picadore's to finish the job, with one last Espada: Indeed, I was born hetero (and comfortable with it).

I came here to find out why I hadn't seen Seanachai during the Olympic kayaking coverage. Then I remembered

that seems to fit the current thread pretty well.

It looks like the frenzy about the updated CMSF manual was just too much for some. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You know, now it just feels wrong. The bull is bleeding, confused and disoriented. I think I'll leave the hemorrhaging and Picadore's to finish the job, with one last Espada: Indeed, I was born hetero (and comfortable with it).

Yeah, that's what your parents tell you...