The Peng Challenge Thread Sets the Olympic Standard... for Drunkeness

[serious]

You know what Patchy I don’t even know if Seanachai has a nephew. He is so full of it that may have been some crap he made up just so he and seeber could play their drama queen games. If the nephew story of his is real then of course I feel sorry for the kid as I would any kid who would have to go through life that screwed up.

But yet you choose to defile two of my children who you know for a fact are real.

[/serious]

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[serious]

I have been dealing with Seanachai’s gang tactics for a year. I have put with Bauhaus threatening to kill me, which Steve from Battlefront had to straighten out. Leeo sending me stupid e-mails saying how cool he thinks I am. Berlitchin starting a thread directed solely at me and making posts directed at me whenever Seanachai asks him to. Joe following me around the Forum and now Patchy attacking my children.

[/serious]

What else do some of you candy assed motherfeckers got?

[serious]

I have been dealing with Seanachai’s gang tactics for a year. I have put with Bauhaus threatening to kill me, which Steve from Battlefront had to straighten out. Leeo sending me stupid e-mails saying how cool he thinks I am. Berlitchin starting a thread directed solely at me and making posts directed at me whenever Seanachai asks him to. Joe following me around the Forum and now Patchy attacking my children.

[/serious]

Lump it or leave it, hypocrite. You dish it out all the time but you can't take it? Quit whining and grow a pair. Or get a sense of humour.

Lump it or leave it, hypocrite. You dish it out all the time but you can't take it? Quit whining and grow a pair. Or get a sense of humour.

LOL, is that coming from the Dominatrix in you? I don't play that way, try some of these other guys as you know there are plenty of them *wink*.

I will edit my post, but I cannot figure out how to do it.

My post was just in fun.

Look, you made a mistake. No big deal. But for next time, we all know that Abbott's the one on the left and his wife is the one on the right.

*wink*

We've got music..

Young man, there's no need to feel down.

I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.

I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town

There's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a place you can go.

I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.

You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find

Many ways to have a good time.

[ears deftly forming the letters]

It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.

It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.

Look, you made a mistake. No big deal. But for next time, we all know that Abbott's the one on the left and his wife is the one on the right.

*wink*

LOL, why don't you grow a pair? We all know you wish you could. It's OK, it will all work out.

As for my wife, she stopped posting here because (and I quote) "That Joe is such an ass". If you ask nicely I am sure she would have an answer for you.

I've been out of middle school for a while now, but back in the day I did learn that one can't insult others and take the moral high ground simultaneously. You annoy a hell of a lot of people, Abbott. It's what you do best. But expect to get peeved yourself.

Getting the thread back on subject [namely anything but Abbott], Boo is the cheatingest bastard CMAK has ever seen. The fool buys a P-38L, which zooms over and launches 14 harmless, flower-and-puppy-killing rockets. A few turns later it comes back and fires an additional two rockets. The only possible answer to this gamey riddle is that Boo is a l33t3 hax0r!!1! But he will lose.

And if you lot are going to prance around like a gaggle of fuzzy-navel-drinking, Matt-Nathanson-listening, skinny-jeans-wearing preteen girls, you could at least put a decent beat down video on youtube.

one can't insult others and take the moral high ground simultaneously.

Lol, that's the Peng Thread mode of operation haven't you ever read any of the posts?

Anyway back to the subject at hand...

How many more of you idiots are going to crawl out of the woodwork? I'd say it would take about 20 of you to try and handle one Redneck. Except the Ausie contingent of course, they have no problem with knocking back a few and watching the sparks! They don't act like a lot of the rest of you little girls. (Ladies excepted of course)

Bring it!

My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord

Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet

It feels good when you know you're down

A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown

And I'm known as such

And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this

Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this

Look in my eyes man u can't touch this

You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this

Fresh new kicks and pants

You got it like that now you know you wanna dance

So move out of your seat

And get a fly girl and catch this beat

While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit

And let me know it's going on like that like that

Cold on a mission so pull on back

Let 'em know that you're too much

And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this

Why you standing there man u can't touch this

Yo sound the bells school is in sucker u can't touch this

Give me a song or rhythm

Making 'em sweat that's what I'm giving 'em

Now they know when you talk about the Hammer

You talk about a show that's hyped and tight

Singers are sweatin' so pass them a mic

Or a tape to learn what it's gonna take

And now he's gonna burn

The charts legit either work hard

Or you might as well quit

That's word because you know

U can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh) (x2)

Break it down

(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh) (x4)

Stop Hammer time

Go with the flow in a spin if you can't move to this

Then you probably are dead

So wave your hands in the air

Bust throught the moves run your fingers through your hair

This is it for a winner

Dance to this and you're gonna get thinner

Move slide your rump

Just for a minute let's all do the bump

Bump bump bump yeah

U can't touch this

Look man u can't touch this

You'll probably get hyped boy

'Cause you know you can't u can't touch this

Ring the bell school's back in break it down

(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh) (x4)

Stop Hammer time

(Oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh) (x2)

(Oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh)

(Oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh) u can't touch this (x3)

(Oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh) break it down

(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh) (x2)

Stop Hammer time

Every time you see me that Hammer's just so hype

I'm dope on the floor and I'm magic on the mic

Now why would I ever stop doing this

With others makin' records that just don't hit

I toured around the world from London to the BAY

It's Hammer go Hammer

mc hammer yo hammer and the rest can go and play

U can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh) (x2)

U can't touch this (oh-oh oh-oh-oh)

Yeah u can't touch this

I told you u can't touch this (oh-oh oh-oh-oh)

Too hype can't touch this

Get me outta here u can't touch this

(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)

Your Bosch injection pump has an integrated lift pump. The general consensus is that you will not need an aux. fuel pump if the tank is mounted above the level of the injector pump, as gravity will feed it. However, there is no reason not to have a small pump. The oil, even if it is thinned and warmed will have a viscosity far greater than that of diesel. The aux. pump will help alleviate any strain and will not be damaging so long as you don't run a high-pressure pump.

Hmm.. no, I quite agree. There really is no reason to have a small pump especially when the aux. *cough* pump will alleviate any strain.

Why one should have two is quite a mystery.

Leeo sending me stupid e-mails saying how cool he thinks I am.

Oooo, look at the rabid chest-thumper!! All slavering and gnashing at the teeth. Once, a long while ago when I realized Abbott lived in my general neck of the woods, and before he proved himself to be the "lovely" "human" "being" he is, I suggested that if he was ever over the mountain, we could perhaps meet for a beer. You know, all pleasant and friendly like. I'm willing to meet new folks from all walks and stripes; that's how you can "learn" things about "others" that you haven't already made your mind up about. Never heard back. Now he's been having to put up with "emails" (one, perhaps two sent ages ago) about how "cool" he is. If everyone I've had a beer with was "cool", we'd be in another ice age.

Well, don't get too riled up, Abbott. With wit, you are a one-legged long jumper. With panache, you are a car with no spark; with jocularity, the blanket of wetness, and with kindness you are a bull in life's infinite maze of china.

However, don't despair! With meanness, you are a tiger! With brashness, you are a leopard! With wild thrashing, flailing, and chest-thumping, you are positively a paragon among "men"! Be glad with your blazing masculinity that hides the candle of your mind! Rejoice, for thou art the blazing heart at the center of yourself!

Once, a long while ago when I realized Abbott lived in my general neck of the woods, and before he proved himself to be the "lovely" "human" "being" he is,

You lie like the little beeotch that you are.

[serious]

And I am a hell of a lot nicer guy then many of the people that inhabit this place. I did not fall for your bull**** with your attempt to conceal your true motives by feigning good intentions. Pea brain.

[/serious]

Ah yes, feigning good intentions. Damn, caught out again! Curses and drats! My nefarious plan of behaving neighborly was foiled by paranoia and transference. My plan for world domination is over. OVER, I say!

Ah,but perhaps my cunning plan was to feign feigning good intentions?!? Maybe, mayhap, I was going to give the impression that I was going to be nice, but nice in a fake way, when in fact I had planned good intentions all along? Oh, the compexity! The nerve, the GENIUS behind such a plan...

I'm certainly glad I was found out before I could'a hurt myself.