Is that a mobile phone in your pocket or are your just...

...carrying a bat.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2266900/Teenager-finds-baby-bat-in-her-bra.html

It is shocking, to me, at least, because whenever I am sitting on the train and my phone vibrates, I think, "****, ****, goddamn, ****er****ing ********er, there's a *****ing, ****ting, *****ing, money-laundering, ***** bat in my pocket," and there never is.

This one is good - "NEW YORK - A 12-year-old girl who fell into a chimney on her Manhattan rooftop and plummeted 14 stories down the flue survived without serious injury.

A 2-foot-deep pile of ash, soot and dust might have saved Grace Bergere's life, cushioning her fall when she crashed into a basement furnace, fire officials said. etc"

This one is good - "NEW YORK - A 12-year-old girl who fell into a chimney on her Manhattan rooftop and plummeted 14 stories down the flue survived without serious injury.

A 2-foot-deep pile of ash, soot and dust might have saved Grace Bergere's life, cushioning her fall when she crashed into a basement furnace, fire officials said. etc"

Rubbing against the side of the chimney might have slowed her descent some too, but might have given her some pretty bad abrasions. Either way, it's not something I'd want to try.

Michael

I guess random funny stories not situated in Houston go here now, right?

Sex on a park bench can be quite hot. With a park bench... not so hot. :D

Link doesn't work right because of the damn censor. Get rid of it FFS! :(

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2008/08/07/man-almost-loses-p3nis-humping-steel-bench/

Replace the 3 in P3nis.

Or at least extend it.

Sheesh Elmar, you should have said.

That the girl managed to put her bra on without noticing that it contained a foreign object, let alone a live animal, suggests a certain—shall we say?—lack of sensitivity in that part of her anatomy.

The fact that it was a padded bra is a trifle disconcerting for other reasons. Those used to be called "cheaters", implying something lacking in the Truth In Advertising department, as well as a possible shortfall in other ways.

In brief, I am forming the impression that this young woman might not be exactly what you would call a hot date. On the other hand, it is possible that she might possess compensating qualities, so I make no judgement.

Michael