Afrika43 site!

Tartari

I'd like to see all of this plus what we have now in ToW put into ToW2. It would also be nice to include the far east & pacific theatres.

I also hope the infantry AI improves, I'm sure it will & I'm really looking forward to using buildings & smoke screens in Europe. BFC please release this as an addon to ToW & stand alone game if it has to be that way. Also please continue to encourage user made content with the release of more tools & guides/faqs etc.

Who knows, if they are included as well the Italian army?

they will, but infantry only! :)

I'd like to see all of this plus what we have now in ToW put into ToW2. It would also be nice to include the far east & pacific theatres.

I also hope the infantry AI improves, I'm sure it will & I'm really looking forward to using buildings & smoke screens in Europe. BFC please release this as an addon to ToW & stand alone game if it has to be that way. Also please continue to encourage user made content with the release of more tools & guides/faqs etc.

I agree, it would be nice, I hope it will be possible without a huge game reworking...

• 5 weeks later...
I have to admit that i'm a bit disapointed... the Sbeitla map does'nt even look remotely like the real thing. the dry stream bed has become a river full of running water, and small hills have become mountains...

yes, strangely it's rather flat in this parts of Sbeitla's surroundings. But the Oued Sbeitla is'nt dry in winter. Rivers in this part of Tunisia look like following pic (here river Hatab)

causew10.jpg

Regarding vegetation, palm trees are quite few in this part of Tunisia. On the other hand, there are many orchards, cactuses, olive groves, gum trees (eucaliptus). No desert at all...

This pic was taken at Sbeitla:

region10.jpg

the closest "mountains" from Sbeitla are at least 4 km away to the north. The landscape is very flat, the only level change really noticeable is around the river and smaller streams (the water having carved the landscape).

I hope the fighting around Sbeitla in TOW2 will not damage the Roman ruins in the area. :)