Pet thread

My parents have an Australian Cattle Dog, named Murphy.

It was trained by a convict as part of that program where... convicts train dogs... apparently.

You'd better hope it wasn't trained to remove kidneys.

This is my cat Oliver

olliekn9.jpg

I tried to make him growl and show his teeth, but he couldn't care less what his human gets up to.

It loves to hang around near me all the time, which is really cute. This means his favourite spots are on, above, in front or to the sides of my monitor. *blush*

Sadly my camera phone picks up a lot of interference and and thus I can't get a decent picture of his many amusing poses.

Ok, I guess I'll post pics of my furballs.

Here's my chocolate lab Chloe, shes spoiled and lives like a queen.

morepics009jo4.jpg

Here's Sammantha or Sammy, she died last year.

sammyly8.jpg

Here's Luckie, he's part Chow and part whatever, he just strolled up to the house out of the woods one day several years ago. Been taking care of him ever since. He ended up being a great guard/watch dog. Just ask the Fedex and UPS delivery guys.

myrtleandmore004ep6.jpg

Here's a picture of my pet opossum. He wandered into my yard one night. He isn't really dead, he is just pretending. Since he isn't really dead, I figured it wasn't disrespectful to take his picture. He seems to enjoy curling up and pertending to be mangled and dead.

p8090086ch1.jpg

Here is a picture of my friend holding him. My friend pissed him off on purpose to get him to growl and show his teeth.

p8090088rj4.jpg

Here's a picture of my pet opossum. He wandered into my yard one night. He isn't really dead, he is just pretending. Since he isn't really dead, I figured it wasn't disrespectful to take his picture. He seems to enjoy curling up and pertending to be mangled and dead.

p8090086ch1.jpg

Here is a picture of my friend holding him. My friend pissed him off on purpose to get him to growl and show his teeth.

p8090088rj4.jpg

Man, that is a seriously vicious looking animal. Shouldn't he be wearing a muzzle or something? BTW, your friend bites his nails.

Michael