How to use the Web. Funny.

Not political? You're being ironic right? They say kids don't understand irony. Well you can add non-native english speakers to that list.

The irony of that comic is that he wants to win a spot in the congress on issues and not on how much money he's got... Nice advertising campaign he's got going. I wonder if his "backup" know what they're backing?

I was under the impression that you got money on the basis of what you could do for your supporters - well that was true in Republican Rome [note historical reference]

I think two party systems provide the least good form of democracy. You are either with us or against us. In the UK minority govts have ruled for the last 50 years but joyously despite having the majority of people voting against them every one of them has claimed to have a clear mandate to rule.

I like the Swiss model.