Only one site reference to "full screen view?"

I am just now able to start exploring the new forum/community pages of the new web site. Just to start, I am delighted to find that I don't have to scroll to the bottom of the screen to post a new message. Small thing, major improvement. Thanks to Martin and everyone who made all the highly useful/pretty changes.

I have a request, though, that could have saved me a lot of effort and some swearing:

Can the location of the "[ Click Here for Full Screen View ]" message/link location be changed to the top of the first community section/forum page?

Here's why:

On my large widescreen monitor set to 168x1050, it takes **three "page-downs"** from the top of the first Community page at:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=259

to reach the full screen toggle.

It took going through the site, reading the FAQs, doing a search, and finally, accidentally, going back to the home/main Community page and idly scrolling down past:

- 19 forum names

- the "Contact Us - Battlefront.com - Archive - Top" menu

- the "Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.10

Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© 2008 Battlefront.com, Inc." credit

- the " [ Back ]" link

...to the dead last bottom of the page, where there is usually no information, let alone the most useful link for changing your forum view. That's where I found the full screen toggle. It looks like it might have been stuck on, down there, as an afterthought, but being able to change to what used to be the default view for the forum and the only way for most of us to enjoy pictures (and text without an awful lot of scrolling) is really important, I think.

So now everyone can tell me the obvious places I didn't look where it would have hit me in the face immediately, and where all the FAQs mention it, etc., but if by chance that's not the case---please put it in a better location?

--Max (RuhrRiver)

All you gotta do to get into fullscreen mode is 'right click' a forum link and choose 'open in new window'. But before you click on it you have to say the magic words "MeatEtr is the best CM player in the whole wide world", then and only then will it work. :D

Actually, remembering that I had seen it mentioned in the forum was the main reason I kept searching rather than giving up--but I couldn't think of the right combo of search terms apparently.

As for how easy the procedure was to discover...I went through most math classes in school with other students saying "all you have to do is..." and then they would effortlessly write out lines of equations on the board...nice for them, no help for me. We all have different perceptual and problem solving capabilities: a web site should aim at the lowest common denominator if it doesn't seriously compromise the experience for others.