The Peng Challenge Thread Arises Like a Phoenix, From Arizona!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not?

Hey this is fun! Who came first, the chicken or the egg? What is the sound of one hand clapping? If a tree falls in the forest and nobody hears it, does it make a sound?

For the answers to this and many more fascinating questions go find out fer yerselves, like I give a feck!

How much for the topper?

Actually, might want the whole thing. My quarterpanels are starting to rust out.

Good morning Lars,

Both of those trucks belong to one of my boys and they are both for sale. He wants $1400.00 for the F-150 with the work-topper, both side windows open as long reach-in lift-up doors.

The Bronco he wants $500.00 for because the interior is poor.

Both run. He parked the F-150 last year when he purchased a newer truck. The Bronco was parked (at about the same time when construction screeched to a halt here) when one of his older brothers left to go back to Southern California in a new truck he purchased so he gave his off-road truck to his little Bro.

shop.JPG

Would you buy a used truck from these guys?

I insulated the shop (24'X36') and sheeted all the walls with Oxboard (what they call it here). I left sheetrock on the lid. Everyone who walks into the shop says "Wow, I should of done that!" It beats the heck out of drywall walls in a working shop.

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody hears it, does it make a sound?

Since you are a nobody, why don't you just wander off into the forest and stand under a falling tree. Then send us a report on whether it makes a sound or not. In fact, why don't you repeat the experiment many times just to be sure of getting a good statistical measure.

Michael

Stikky and I just finished this perfectly horrible scenario designed by my former (and AWOL) Squire, 37mm.

I forget the name of it, even though we'd been playing the damn thing for the better part of a year, but it was one of his WW1-themed battles and it was just ugly to the bone, beaten to death with an ugly stick, when it was born, the doctor slapped it's mother, it was so ugly.

An entire map filled with craters and trenches and sides made up of green, unfit, weakened troops. And the Germans are played by Italians.

It was that ugly.

Final score was 50-50, simply because his forces weren't strong enough to get to the rear flags and my troops weren't strong enough to hold the front flags.

Ugly, ugly, ugly...

Well hell, Peng, you're only a hop, skip and a jump away. Get on your scooter and come on over, it's only about a 150 mile drive. dalem and Papa Kahn will be out Saturday for boating, barbecue and fireworks. Seanachai is pleading "family" and shall be roundly reviled. Or forgotten. Or both.

Unless, of course, Brookings has more to offer than the last time I was out that way and you found something worth doing for the weekend.

Mwahahaha….

I'm off to Grand Junction for two days ... Boo Radley will be taking up the slack ... and in the process will likely ensure that the bottom belay he's running won't work at all since, well, he's Boo Radely.

Joe

I'd probably take umbrage at your comment if I actually gave a hoot.

And knew what the heck you were talking about.