The Peng Challenge Thread Arises Like a Phoenix, From Arizona!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news, Noba has realised the inevitable folly of taking on the forces of Uberness of your old Unca Stuky and wisely surrendered to the tune of 97-3.

Can you believe that while suffering some 64 casualties, he had the temerity to take out 2 of my guys?? The audacity!

State funerals will be held saturday for the 2 heros of the fatherland....none of you are invited.

In other news, Noba has realised the inevitable folly of taking on the forces of Uberness of your old Unca Stuky and wisely surrendered to the tune of 97-3.

Can you believe that while suffering some 64 casualties, he had the temerity to take out 2 of my guys?? The audacity!

State funerals will be held saturday for the 2 heros of the fatherland....none of you are invited.

Care to explain how in a QB, where the "Computer" picked both sides, not only were your troops Veteran or better AND you got a 150mm SP gun PLUS 7 HMG's, oh! And add this to the point that my Green or Conscript troops were attacking with no armour support across an open map.. well, I think you get the drift. IT WAS A SETUP !

Not that I'm accusing you of cheating, noooo, not me. But others might not wish to play you after this little setup, that's for sure.

You might mention that in our other game, you are getting a right royal kicking... No? I thought not.

Noba.

{snipped}

IT WAS A SETUP !

Not that I'm accusing you of cheating, noooo, not me. But others might not wish to play you after this little setup, that's for sure.

Noba.

Shirley you jest ... Stuka ... cheating ... say it ain't so!

Even more amazing is that this is news to you.

Stuka is a non-double blind playing gamey swine ... and those are his good qualities.

Joe