The forum complaints thread.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, can a link such as that at the top of the page (e.g., "Battlefront Forum > General Discussion Forum > General Discussion Forum") be added to the bottom of the page? It's a pain to read all the messages in the post and then have to scroll all the way back to the top to get a link back to the main page of the forum that I was reading.

Also, can a link such as that at the top of the page (e.g., "Battlefront Forum > General Discussion Forum > General Discussion Forum") be added to the bottom of the page? It's a pain to read all the messages in the post and then have to scroll all the way back to the top to get a link back to the main page of the forum that I was reading.

I too wish the links could be at the bottom like it use to be. But there is a "Top" button at the bottom right that boots you back up.

I just noticed my alleged join date: Dec 2007 Really? It seems longer. I think it was June 2003, if it can be changed.

Dec 2007 was when the beta testers did that you-know-what at that thingy. Not all testers seem to have been affected.

My first last logged in showed

You last visited: 12-31-1969 at 11:00 PM

Also, my post count has been halved.

Ahh ok, sweet thanks, had to change it in my CP, much better now. I did discover the "Top" button at the lower right hand corner. But when I went to edit my post I couldn't. Since now we need admin permission to edit after 5 minutes. Any chance this can be changed?

Hey look everybody, Elmars a noob, he just registered here back in Dec. haha. :D

I changed Elmar's reg date.

The edit time will stay 5 mins. That's enough to spellcheck and will avoid people changing their posts after the fact.

Use the "Top" link in the bottom right corner to jump to the top.

Didn't I post here already? No matter. That's it, I'm in. 250 posts, feels so much better than 243 just a few hours ago.

At this rate of posting (formerly 0.00009 per day according to the GIANT CALCULATOR buried deep within the bowels of this VERY IMPRESSIVE software) it should only take me until March next year before I get my old post count back and achieve precisely nothing. Feels good, that idea.

Pah. I was mugged; I've been left with a paltry eig--nine posts to my name. My e-***** is miniscule; waggling this pathetic post count in the faces of newbies will accomplish nothing. It's embarrassing, really. I'd hide it away if I could.

*glances over at REVS' post count*

I've got e-peen envy now.

Edit: Male member, proper name is censored? Really?

You ***** **** ******* ***, I will ****** in the **** till you are ****ing sore. Mother*****ers thinks he can ******ing do ******* what he likes. Well ****** to that. You ***** *** ********ing! :mad:

Hey, you are right Moon. Strangely liberating.

But seriously, how else can you justify pruning away the idiots that drop by occasionally, if you can't bust them on foul language because it's censored? Also, Bush will be leaving office. How ever will we say our goodbyes with the censor *-ing every 2nd word? ;)

Oh, and only three images allowed? Tsk! Being properly angryolized takes up three by itself!