Welcome back kids.

My morning coffee can finally be properly enjoyed, once more, by reading the GF while sipping. Coffee just ain't coffee without weird news, conspiracies, and of course pissing animals off on purpose. Sometimes all three items at once.

Edited to add: "Junior Member", yeah thanks. Where's my dagnagit member number? My coffee just went sour! FIX!

Aaahhh, it still has this new forum smell... :D

Oh that'll fade in jig time, I'm sure. Before you know it there'll be the rank stench of flame wars and crap throwing just like the good old days.

It's a relief to note that unlike Otter Memes, I'm a senoir memberer. Damn newbies getting in the way.

I almost feel like sending someone a private message. But I don't know who, or what to say. Never done this kind of thing before.

Maybe it should be something military, like "bang!".

And, yeah, where's my member number? It was 5 thousand something. Oh well, at least I joined before December 07.

Like I really wanted a solution to my *****...thanks anyway, but I'd rather have something to gripe about! It makes life worth living, you know.

I'm also baffled at the "forum complaints" thread.

People go in there having actual issues, instead of exercising purity by complaining just because :confused:

P.S. the new smilies suck, suck, suck! Look at that confused thing.

P.S.2: I did it again. Ruined a post by factuality.