All Your General Discussions Belong To Us??

Hakko

I've got the GF recipe book word file, as no doubt do several others, but do I have to delete all of Michael Dorosh's recipes before I post it?

But of course we could just start from scratch, if you're a glutton for gluttony.

Yep, if you want to be consistent, Moon, delete all the Peng threads from the post count too. Surely, you're not telling us that the Peng threads are more edifying, more worth keeping, than the GF? Strains credibility, that one...

Yep, if you want to be consistent, Moon, delete all the Peng threads from the post count too. Surely, you're not telling us that the Peng threads are more edifying, more worth keeping, than the GF? Strains credibility, that one...

Bah! I wave my hand at you, foul outre boarder!

Yep, if you want to be consistent, Moon, delete all the Peng threads from the post count too.

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!!!!!! That and this place are almost the only threads I've posted in for the last year. You'll ruin my post count even worse than the hit it has already taken.

:eek::eek:

fishsmack.gif

Michael