How PDE Plays

Hi All,

I've just finished my second PDE scenario, and thought I'd give a few thoughts and see what the rest of you think.

I just got a Stalemate in Stalin Drives East. It was a good game, but as the Allies I kept waiting for that huge invasion of America, and it never came.

The AI drove the Russians through France, then switched and slowly took the middle east and worked it's way across north africa. It never did take Italy, I was able to hold Rome using Italian forces only with one UK carrier adding it's support.

Can the AI do invasions? Or is this something that will have to be worked on in updates?

I'm loving the game - thanks!

AZGungHo,

Each campaign is a bit different in PDE and some are geared for the AI to do an invasion of the North American mainland, i.e. 1947 Russians Are Coming, whereas others like the Stalin Drives East campaign will focus on the Soviet AI trying to conquer Europe and North Africa and then hold the territorial gains from a resurgent Allied player etc.

If you are looking for a Soviet Invasion I would highly recommend the Russians Are Coming campaign as you will generally have battles going on all over the map, i.e. North America, UK, Europe, North Africa, Middle East and even at Sea smile.gif

Hubert