My 2 scenarios - Heavy Metal and Afgan Pass

Whoa… I think I’m bleeding from the eyes :D

---Spoilers… I guess

Heavy metal - something tells me a Stryker MOUT Coy was never designed to go up against a T-72M1V Coy reinforced with 10 ATGM teams and 6 heavy arty batteries at close range … I promise give it another shot when the bleeding stops.

Also, I'm pretty sure AGS-17s can't fire from buildings.

Afghan Pass – I’d suggest you edit the Blue’s objectives to having to destroy the ambushing force, just so this doesn’t happen:

whoago2.jpg

tongue.gif

Also a simple, even just a 2-liner, briefing would've been nice.

I played Afghan Pass and I won total victory just because my humvee touched the exit despite losing a lot of men.

It would have been nicer for you to give casualty and condition points for both sides.

But that is a really nice map. I love the way you restrict the vehicles to move along the road.

You can also set the ambush point farther from the objective so a rush tactic will yield more casualties.

----SPOILER----

And the infantry access to the upper parts of the plateau is very useful.

• 10 years later...
1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Try Ian's site.  I gave him all the scenarios and campaigns I had

That's a good start, IIRC I grabbed over 400 scenarios from Ian.

Nonetheless there are far more scenarios available out there... I currently have over 750 (although I think there are doubles skewering the numbers).

Everything that I've bumped today (including several campaigns apparently) is not available anywhere else as far as I can tell.

I would not be surprised if doubles were messing with you. My site does not host any files itself - and never will, as I do not have a file sharing infrastructure setup. So, the site can only point to hosted files on other sites. I also have a policy against linking to drop box shares because they are just not long term solutions. So for a scenario or a campaign to get listed it has to be hosted on a site intended for that purpose which at the moment are The Scenario Depot, the old BFC Repository and the Blitz. If any other sites spring up I would be OK with listing their files too.

Edit: ack I failed to recognize that this was a post on the Shock Force forum. I currently do not have a listing for CMSF because the tool I use to generate the web pages does not handle CMSF1. Indications are that it will work for CMSF2 and since CMSF2 is planned to read CMSF1 files with some work I can get a listing of all the CMSF scenarios. So, be patient because nothing will even being to happen until CMSF2 is out and after that the amount of time it will take to get everything listed will likely be as long as it took me to get the whole site setup. Except this time you guys will see how slow I work :D

Edited by IanL