Let me: one of the greatest delusions ever

Dear combat mission fans,

first of all I'd like to present myself, my name is Francesco Chiementin, I'm Italian and I've been a combat mission fan since the very first demo of CMBO (which was almost unknown at that time here in Italy).

I had great hopes for this new game so I did the pre-order and downloaded it.

Today I've been trying to play it without success:

-I've got many of the problems posted here by other people, my config:

AMD Athlon64 X2 Dual 3800+ at 2.1GHz (turned at 2.6)

1GB RAM Corsair 800MHz

ASUS 7900GTX 512mb VRAM

Windows XP home 32bit SP2

First of all my computer performed very slow with all options at maximum, with all options at medium it still performs very bad.

This is my very first delusion: with such configuration my computer is able to perform 100% with such games as Half Life2, Far Cry, Medieval 2 and so on.

I think that it's unacceptable to have such situation which is much more of a BETA version of a game instead a final one.

This game needs seriously to be optimized and actually it doesn't perform well enough on my system.

I'm a great estimator of battlefront.com staff and I can see they are already thinking about a second patch, but if you consider the game was released yesterday it's unacceptable to have such great problems.

Of course I can re-arrange game options, turn off AA and AF but this shouldn't be done because my system should be able to run the game at 100% as granted by suggested req and it does not.

Second, I experience one crash after the other (game freeze).

Third I've already seen so many bugs regarding:

-shadows

-object fusions/compenetrations (interactions)

-terrible IA (I've got enemy infantry spammed at 50meters side of my tanks in open terrain just in the very first game)

-voices overlapping and completely out of control

-LOD problems

This keeps me thinking about a BETA version.

I've tryed some tweaks on my system (the very first time a game requires me to work out of the ingame option menu), but after the second installation try the game seems to work even worst:

just after the ingame load I can see all objects changing AA and AF in great confusion. It doesn't work anymore and crashes again and again.

I'll try now to set in completely new video drivers (but still all the other games installed perform well at 100%!)

All of this regarding technical problems that shouldn't appear on a game bought yesterday for 50 dollars (and they never appeared in any game I ever bought)

So this lead to the statement: this game is still in BETA version, not the first one to appear on the market labeled as "complete" and it won't be the last but that's what it is now.

After such considerations I've been asking myself: what happened to all the good work which catacterized the past combat missions? What about the lessons learned thanks to those 3 past games? Why did you change interface this way? Why do I see so many worst situations such as:

-camera controls (it's a mess to do with keys, the only way to operate it is using mouse buttons but is't quite difficult and why is this o be different from the other RTS and similar games which have nowadays reached perfection in such controls?!)

-interface controls (you have to access different panels in low interface in order to give different orders via mouse or shortcuts, this means you need to move the cursor on the panel, select the right one, select the shortcut, move the cursor on the screen and click, while in old CMs you needed to press right on a unit select and press on screen)

-where is the square drag option with mouse to select multiple units?

-where are mouse options?

-why you can't move foreward time in turn based during a turn?

-why do you need to guess which are the possible solutions of a quick-battle set up otherwise you just get teleported to the main menu??

-why did you take off the possibility to choose single units (I understand the more realistic cut you gave to the game and I like it but why did you just cut off such option? couldn't you just leave it there?)

Maybe there will be more questions, for the time being I'd just like to be able to play the game and so I'll let you know of further problems and I'll try to explain them better.

I'm not asking my 50 dollars back, but if the game will keep performing like this I'd like to.

I'm very sorry for such drastical statements but this is due the great hopes and consideration I've always had for battlefront.com

For now I wish you good work and best regards,

Francesco

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Comparing CMSF to those games means nothing. CMSF is a opengl game, and those are dirextx. You are comparing apples and oranges. Did you try the fixes posted for KNOWN MICROSOFT and AMD bugs?

2. See above. I don't care about other directx games, how are you optimized for opengl games?

3.I don't care about other games. The mouse control works best for long distances with the mouse, and use the keyboard for fine tuning. Hold left click on the mouse or hold right click and try to move about.

4.This isn't CMBO. There are hotkeys you can click to go to the menus, and you can change the keys you would like.

5. You CAN left click while holding shift on the map, hold the click and select the group you want. It is there.

6. Have no idea what you mean for mouse options

7. You can move forward during a turn. The first part of a wego turn you cannot because you are watchign the actual turn being processed [The old blue bar in cmx1]. After the turn is done, you get the playback time, where, yep, you can go forward and back.

8. You don't, there isI think one missing hills map. Found on my beta copy, it may have mistakenly not been added into the release. Moon is looking at it now.

9. No. It wa a design decision. CMSF is a simulation first. No more cherry picking what you want, use the actual formations.

A lot of these are answered in the manual, read the full one not the 80 page one and see if more of your questions are answered. If not, be happy to try to answer any others you may have.

Rune

[ July 28, 2007, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: rune ]

mr rune,

this is not wery profi answer for kiemes letter.

i dont know nothing about directx and opengl. fact is, that todays visual standard of games is much higher than presented in shock force. if our expensive systems can smoothly run games with dense vegetations and high end graphics, why cant we run game with few soldiers in the desert? we are simple users and we want play your game, because we like CM. you SHOULD compare your game with other today games! and optimized!

there is definetely a problem between dual core and single core cpus.

i installed cmsf on my pc (amd x2 4600+,2gb,8600gt with 256mb) and i have all the problems which are mentioned in the others threads (e.g. freeze, bad performance etc.).

after i have patched it to 1.01 it was not better.

i have then installed it on my girlfriend's pc (amd 2800xp, 2gb, 6800xt with 512mb) and guess what...it runs very well...so i was able to play the trainings campaign...

Originally posted by patrik pass:

mr ashbery76

i have Intel® Core2 Quad CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

and 4gb ram

geforce 7900gto 512bm ram

do you think its not enough?

and to rune:

you didnt answered why is interface so impractical(switching between move/attack..etc modes) and then placing orders.

Only one of those CPUs is actually being used to play the game, but otherwise it's fine.

In fact, my machine (C2D @ 2.13 Ghz, 7950 GT w/ 512) runs just fine with 4xAA, 4xAF and Improved or better Quality setting.

Exactly, if you don't know anything about two completely different specifications, you cannot compare. One is apples and one is oranges. Each video card driver is supposed to have 2 sets of drivers, 1 for directx games, and 1 for opengl games. [see how the people with ati are having problems with the opengl due to the atioglxx.dll?] Telling me a directx game runs fine means the directx game runs, it does NOTHING to help me troubleshoot the other driver. Dense vegitation means NOTHING if you are seeing 100 feet, like most FPS. Here you can see 4 KMs.

As for the menu, it was changed because of the sheer amount of commands. There are slots for 36 commands. In order to keep them visual without taking up the entire column of the playable area. Look at the command size now stack 36 of them from top to bottom. You would cover a big chunk of screen. So command bars with HOT keys YOU can change was the solution.

Rune

Originally posted by patrik pass:

mr ashbery76

i have Intel® Core2 Quad CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

and 4gb ram

geforce 7900gto 512bm ram

do you think its not enough?

Assuming you're saying that you're also having trouble, it's not enough when something is actively interfering and preventing the game from being run smoothly.

There are documented problems with dual core PC's, which is something you should look into..

and to rune:

you didnt answered why is interface so impractical(switching between move/attack..etc modes) and then placing orders.

My advice? Learn to use the Hotkeys. They're an incredibly useful tool.

Usable from any menu at just the press of a button:

G - Target

B - Quick Move

H - Hide

N - Face

You can use T and Y keys to quickly switch between command menus and there are hotkeys for other commands as well.

While I think Rune's post was perhaps a bit aggressive, cut the man some slack. Do you think Battlefront has purposely made it so dual core systems struggle with their game? Of course not, and they're quite willing to help resolve the problem.

However there are certainly some interface and usability things that can, and I imagine will, be looked at.

Rune, the issue is not about directx vs opengl but about the fact that a pc that runs every other game fine now suddenly has trouble with a program.

If someone can run 100 different games (Opengl and Directx) without problems and suddenly one game comes along that gives him issues then I will assume that this is not the user´s fault.

Where did I say it was? I said telling me directx games run fine serve no purpose in having me try to help you. It is NOT the user's fault, some were fixed with known Microsoft patches, some were fixed with known AMD fixes, the poor ati guys are suffering from opengl problems in the drivers. Charles is looking into it to see if a workaround can be done... or it may take a newer ati driver from them to fix. Obviously do not know at this point.

The nvidia people seem to be having a problem with only the newer generation of cards. The 7900 and 8800. Working with cat on the phone, on a 6800 card, it runs great. So, I have him coming over and getting a 7600 card [i knew he lived in my area] to throw int he computer to see if it fixes the issue. We pretty much determined it is a driver issue, but again, can we come up with a work around.

As for being aggressive, yep, when a title tells me we are filled with delusions.

Rune

PS. meant to end it with saying we know it is not a user issue. The users have to face up to the possibility that drivers and known hardware and software bugs that are NOT game related could also be caausing the problem. Are there bugs in the game? Yep, will we fix them? Yep. The main point is: Not every bug or problem is us.

Rune

doom 3 running of course without problems. i expect answer like...in doom you cant see 4km far.

ok. nevermind.

rune - are you planning updating demo(after solving some of these problems)? then we(potential buyers) would know how it would run on our crappy:)computers.

wish you good luck.still hope, that shock force will be someday for me playable:(

I have a C2D X6800, 2 gigs RAM, nVidia 7950GX2, WinXP SP2.

When I first installed CM:SF, I had major problems. To fix I did this:

Installed the Windows patch for dual cores, updated mouse drivers, unistalled and purged all drivers for my video card. Reinstalled video drivers.

Guess what, I no longer have any major issues. Do have a small amount of mouse lag.

And, you can always set processor affinity to 1 cpu. It will give you a boost.

Let me add, I run the game in 1600 x 1200 with full details.

First of all thank you all very much for your replies.

To the rude rune I'd like to tell this:

-I'm not an expert of computer programming etc. I've learned how to build a computer and make it run just for my very personal pourposes.

Maybe I'm comparing different "fruits" but:

-first, in any case if a fruit is better than the other I don't understand why it was choosed one rather than the other, if you say that DirectX is used much more for other games, and they are technically the best games out there, why use OpenGL?

-second, someone told OpenGL are related to Doom3, I can tell you that Doom3 on my pc works very very well.

-third as someone mentioned, if all others games work perfectly and this one does not I feel authorized in thinking that the game has some problem and not my own system.

Furthermore I don't consider your suggestion to switch my configuration to an older video card in order to play this game, I own a better video card than a 6800 (which I had) and also think about what would it be if someone should change RAM/system configuration/drivers/video card and so on for every single video game!

-fourth, I love realism I love coputer simulations and I'm a fan of military history and a model builder so I can tell you that I love the way vehicles have been represented in this game BUT I'm also a gamer, this is a game in the final though, because if you consider this a simulation only then you should be the first to hate some things like object compenetration and so on (just to say the first one that came upon my mind)...

This is a game dedicated to simulation, even in this case I think a better and more user-friendly interface would help, so I criticize this interface like many did.

-firfth, you call cherry picking or something like that the option to choose single units and tanks, ok it isn't realistic at 100% because you can out a M1 tank against 100 T-55, right? Ok what's the problem? Why you say in that rigid way "No cherry-picking"? Why this need to cancel completely an OPTION, it would be AN OPTION so a thing to make the ame richer at a cost I'd consider very low... So that I complain about this option that wasn't gave to us.

Maybe I was to drastic talking about negative aspects but to all of you I must say that there are many positive ones and for sure i recognize them and I like them.

In any case I think you shouldn't attack others that express constructive criticism, it also seems the majority of the people out there think in some way what I think, because we've experienced the same problems and problems shouldn't be experienced as far as in human possibilities in game making.

Patrick,

if it is an issue with the game, or we get a work around, then yes, we will update the demo. Look at Douglas' post... notice he changed drivers and the game works as it is supposed to. The major part may have been the Microsoft patch which is a MICROSOFT error, and not ours. This is why troubleshooting and trying to help is such a challenge.

So, patrick, you need to tell me what issue you are having and what operating system and stats.

Kieme,

I missed this the first time thru. You are over-clocked, which is a no-no in CM games due to the large amounts of math going on. Turn off over-clocking and let me know how it plays.

Rune

hi rune,

thx for friendly reply:

im using my comp for work(processor intensive aplications like softimage, after effects, photoshop, premiere) so im not so very happy trying all mentioned fixes. my comp runs fine and im scared messing with drivers bec of one game:(

here are my specs:

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 7/28/2007, 08:55:18

Machine name: HOME

Operating System: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (5.2, Build 3790) Service Pack 2 (3790.srv03_sp2_rtm.070216-1710)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model: P35-DS4

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: Intel® Core2 Quad CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

Memory: 4094MB RAM

Page File: 628MB used, 5255MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 5.03.3790.3959 64bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Music Tab: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

Network Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT/GTO

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce 7900 GTO

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0291&SUBSYS_042B10DE&REV_A1

Display Memory: 512.0 MB

Current Mode: 1600 x 1200 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor

Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200

Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll

Driver Version: 6.14.0010.9371 (English)

DDI Version: 9 (or higher)

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 6514944 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: n/a

WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

VDD: n/a

Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys

Mini VDD Date: 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 5283200 bytes

Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-41D1-11CF-F557-212400C2CB35}

Vendor ID: 0x10DE

Device ID: 0x0291

SubSys ID: 0x042B10DE

Revision ID: 0x00A1

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_B ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A

Deinterlace Caps: {212DC724-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{212DC724-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{212DC724-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{212DC724-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

Registry: OK

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

DDraw Test Result: Not run

D3D7 Test Result: Not run

D3D8 Test Result: Not run

D3D9 Test Result: Not run

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Sound Blaster Audigy

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0007&SUBSYS_100A1102&REV_00

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: P1764.sys

Driver Version: 5.12.0001.0608 (English)

WHQL Logo'd: n/a

Date and Size: 3/17/2006 16:15:48, 1625088 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: CREATIVE

HW Accel Level: Full

Cap Flags: 0x0

Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: Yes

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: Yes

Sound Test Result: Not run

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Sound Blaster Audigy

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Driver Name: P1764.sys

Driver Version: 5.12.0001.0608 (English)

Date and Size: 3/17/2006 16:15:48, 1625088 bytes

Cap Flags: 0x0

Format Flags: 0x0

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel® G33/G31/P35 Express Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 29C1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C1&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&08

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:44:22, 115200 bytes

Name: Intel® G33/G31/P35 Express Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 29C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C0&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&00

Driver: n/a

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 294A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_294A&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&E5

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:44:22, 115200 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 2948

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2948&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&E4

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 2940

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2940&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&E0

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293C

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293C&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&D7

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 01:00:46, 44160 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 01:00:48, 212480 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 01:00:48, 102400 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.02.3790.1830 (English), 3/24/2005 17:34:44, 123392 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.02.3790.1830 (English), 3/25/2005 14:00:00, 9728 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&EF

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 01:00:46, 44160 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 01:00:48, 212480 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 01:00:48, 102400 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.02.3790.1830 (English), 3/24/2005 17:34:44, 123392 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.02.3790.1830 (English), 3/25/2005 14:00:00, 9728 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&D2

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 01:00:50, 32512 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2938

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2938&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&D1

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 01:00:50, 32512 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2937

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2937&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&D0

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&EA

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&E9

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&E8

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family SMBus Controller - 2930

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&FB

Name: Intel® ICH9 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 2 - 2926

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2926&SUBSYS_B0021458&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&FD

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.02.3790.1830 (English), 3/24/2005 17:22:08, 6144 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:44:22, 40448 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:03:34, 150016 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 1 - 2920

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2920&SUBSYS_B0021458&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&FA

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.02.3790.1830 (English), 3/24/2005 17:22:08, 6144 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:44:22, 40448 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:03:34, 150016 bytes

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2916&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&F8

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:31:18, 14336 bytes

Name: Intel® 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_92\3&13C0B0C5&0&F0

Name: GIGABYTE GBB36X Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2363&SUBSYS_B0001458&REV_02\4&345CAFAF&0&00E4

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\jraid.sys, 1.17.0013.0001 (English), 2/16/2007 04:27:02, 68096 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\JGOGO.sys, 5.00.3790.0001 (English), 2/7/2006 13:53:22, 8704 bytes

Name: Sound Blaster Audigy

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0007&SUBSYS_100A1102&REV_00\4&1ADD88A5&0&00F0

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksuser.dll, 5.03.3790.1830 (English), 3/24/2005 17:20:30, 5632 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdmaud.drv, 5.02.3790.1830 (English), 3/24/2005 17:34:52, 36352 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksproxy.ax, 5.03.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:35:26, 250880 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ks.sys, 5.03.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:35:24, 279552 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:44:58, 246272 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\stream.sys, 5.03.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:57:38, 84736 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ksproxy.ax, 5.03.3790.3959 (English), 2/18/2007 11:12:40, 130048 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CtDvInst.dll, 0.03.0000.0030 (English), 6/27/2005 18:39:00, 157184 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys, 5.12.0001.1164 (English), 12/8/2005 13:04:18, 207360 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys, 5.12.0001.1164 (English), 12/8/2005 13:04:08, 279552 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\sfman32.dll, 5.12.0001.0130 (English), 12/8/2005 11:54:48, 21504 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\sfms32.dll, 5.12.0001.1164 (English), 12/8/2005 11:54:46, 126464 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ct2mgm.sf2, 9/22/1999 07:18:00, 2167684 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\P17res.dll, 5.12.0001.0405 (English), 1/25/2006 14:55:48, 137728 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\P17.dll, 1.00.0001.0107 (English), 3/17/2006 16:11:56, 81408 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\P1764.sys, 5.12.0001.0608 (English), 3/17/2006 16:15:48, 1625088 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pfmodnt.sys, 3.00.0000.0011 (English), 2/28/2005 11:19:02, 10752 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\p17filtx.sys, 5.10.0000.3558 (English), 3/20/2006 18:36:58, 1539584 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\A3d.dll, 80.00.0000.0003 (English), 4/11/2002 01:41:06, 65536 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\P17CPI.dll, 1.00.0000.0002 (English), 10/2/2003 18:48:18, 53248 bytes

Name: Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_01\4&CF4E44&0&00E5

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Rtenic64.sys, 5.666.0301.2007 (English), 3/1/2007 10:06:02, 135680 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT/GTO

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0291&SUBSYS_042B10DE&REV_A1\4&1A9C9F1A&0&0008

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 5283200 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv4_disp.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 6514944 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc64.exe, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 148480 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 280576 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 212992 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 8139264 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvogl32.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 5718016 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcpl.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 9717248 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcpl32.exe, 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 36864 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmctray.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 74240 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwddi64.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 80384 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvnt4cpl.dll, 6.14.0010.11060 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 293376 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccs.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 258560 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdisps.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 5882880 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispsr.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 5246464 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgames.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 4609536 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgamesr.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 3192320 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccss.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 269312 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccssr.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 451072 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmobls.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 1220608 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmoblsr.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 2847744 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvvitvs.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 3402752 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvvitvsr.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 2962432 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwss.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 1575936 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwssr.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 1722880 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvwddi.dll, 6.14.0010.9371 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 81920 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\nvcpl.hlp, 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 177897 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\nvwcplen.hlp, 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 55444 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 42496 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcodins.dll, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 10/22/2006 12:22:00, 42496 bytes

Name: Texas Instruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_8024&SUBSYS_10001458&REV_00\4&1ADD88A5&0&30F0

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:42:00, 93440 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:02:46, 80384 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.02.3790.3959 (English), 2/17/2007 00:03:24, 111104 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.02.3790.1830 (English), 3/24/2005 19:17:08, 11264 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.02.3790.1830 (English), 3/24/2005 19:21:30, 92160 bytes

------------------

DirectX Components

------------------

ddraw.dll: 5.03.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 431104 bytes

ddrawex.dll: 5.03.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 54272 bytes

dxapi.sys: 5.02.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 20992 bytes

d3d8thk.dll: 5.02.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 9728 bytes

d3d9.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:10:08 2098176 bytes

d3dxof.dll: 5.02.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 99840 bytes

dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:17:38 29184 bytes

dpnet.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:17:34 638464 bytes

dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:17:36 3584 bytes

dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:17:32 3584 bytes

dpvoice.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:17:38 313856 bytes

dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:17:40 115712 bytes

dpvvox.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:17:40 214016 bytes

dpvacm.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:17:38 34816 bytes

dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:17:36 5120 bytes

dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:17:36 94720 bytes

dinput.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:17:08 243200 bytes

dinput8.dll: 5.03.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 280064 bytes

dimap.dll: 5.02.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 99328 bytes

diactfrm.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:17:06 501248 bytes

joy.cpl: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:32:46 68096 bytes

gcdef.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:22:40 94208 bytes

pid.dll: 5.02.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 49152 bytes

dsound.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:18:02 651264 bytes

dsound3d.dll: 5.03.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 1295872 bytes

dsdmo.dll: 5.03.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 226816 bytes

dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 108032 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:49 473600 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 5.04.0000.3900 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:46 2676224 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.04.0091.0000 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:47 2846720 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:47 563712 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.06.0168.0000 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:47 567296 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.07.0239.0000 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:48 576000 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.08.0299.0000 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:48 577024 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.09.0376.0000 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:48 577536 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.10.0455.0000 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:48 577536 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.11.0519.0000 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:48 578560 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.12.0589.0000 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:49 578560 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.DirectDraw.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:49 145920 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:49 159232 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:49 364544 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:49 178176 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:48 53248 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Diagnostics.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:48 12800 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 6/26/2007 20:33:48 223232 bytes

dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:18:22 2031616 bytes

mfc42.dll: 6.05.9146.0000 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:36:20 1462272 bytes

wsock32.dll: 5.02.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 25088 bytes

amstream.dll: 6.05.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:03:12 122880 bytes

devenum.dll: 6.05.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:16:36 87552 bytes

mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:36:08 50688 bytes

mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:37:12 272384 bytes

msdmo.dll: 6.05.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 23040 bytes

encapi.dll: 5.03.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 38912 bytes

qasf.dll: 6.05.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:50:44 83968 bytes

qcap.dll: 6.05.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:50:44 252416 bytes

qdv.dll: 6.05.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:50:46 274432 bytes

qdvd.dll: 6.05.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:50:46 472064 bytes

qedit.dll: 6.05.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:50:48 848896 bytes

qedwipes.dll: 6.05.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 734208 bytes

quartz.dll: 6.05.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:50:58 2189824 bytes

ks.sys: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:35:24 279552 bytes

ksproxy.ax: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:35:26 250880 bytes

ksuser.dll: 5.03.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/24/2005 17:20:30 5632 bytes

stream.sys: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:57:38 84736 bytes

mspclock.sys: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:39:18 7168 bytes

mspqm.sys: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:39:20 6912 bytes

mskssrv.sys: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:39:04 12288 bytes

swenum.sys: 5.03.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:59:04 5120 bytes

mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:37:12 118784 bytes

msvidctl.dll: 6.05.3790.3959 English Final Retail 2/17/2007 00:39:44 2660352 bytes

vbisurf.ax: 5.03.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 52736 bytes

msyuv.dll: 5.02.3790.1830 English Final Retail 3/25/2005 14:00:00 21504 bytes

updating demo is great idea. theatre of war has still same old demo.

have a nice day and good luck

Kieme,

Then change your title, saying we are delusional is a high insult in English. It means we do not deal with reality at all. Far from it.

to answer your points:

1.It is NOT a case of one fruit is better then another, but what typs of fruit it is... Directx is Microsoft, Opengl is an open standard that unix, macs, and others use. We are hoping to port to game to macs, so opengl was picked.

2. THIS is the type of information I need. Not other games. Did you try to turn off the over-clocking.

3. Go and reread my reply to you AT NO POINT did i tell you to use a different card. No idea where that came from. Drivers ont he other hand change. I don't know if you need a different driver yet, but why do you think they come out with newer drivers...they fixed bugs in the old ones.

4. That is fine, but calling us delusional because we changed things for a reason is an insult...then you are surprised when I reply to an insulting tone.

5. The problem is multiple. 1. It breaks the Command and Control that is built into the game. Modern combat is very dependant on communications. 2. How do you balance a game? What is 1 abrams worth in obsolete t-55s? 3. What points should be for each type of unit? How many points for a stryker squad with javelin missles as opposed to a militia platoon with more men but only rpgs? 4. You have given the game less then 24 hours to try. You may learn to like the QB system. And that is only off the top of my head.

No, things have changed. Criticism is welcome if constructive, adn not insulting. You are comparing the game to CMAK, which was the third generation of the game and 7 years of development. This is the first game of the engine, compare it to CMBO, and the 12 patches to it. We are in much better shape then that..and the list of things I want in, much less the other guys, is huge. Kill stats, seeing ALL the movement orders, changing a waypoint, etc. All will hopefully come in time.

Rune

I keep the cpu overclock turned off at 99% time, I used it only in Half Life 2 and some stress tests.

The game now works but still in some cases I got freezes.

Apart from that with AA and AF 2x Vsyc off, 1280x960 and all options at 75% I got terrible performances.

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 7/28/2007, 19:19:45

Machine name: KIEME-6CE4D3752

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254)

Language: Italian (Regional Setting: Italian)

System Manufacturer: System manufacturer

System Model: System Product Name

BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz

Memory: 1022MB RAM

Page File: 307MB used, 2151MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: The file ADIHdAud.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

Music Tab: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

Network Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce 7900 GTX

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0290&SUBSYS_81FA1043&REV_A1

Display Memory: 512.0 MB

Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: LG L1960TR(Digital)

Monitor Max Res: 1280,1024

Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll

Driver Version: 6.14.0010.9424 (English)

DDI Version: 9 (or higher)

Driver Date/Size: 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 4543616 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

VDD: N/D

Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys

Mini VDD Date: 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 3988384 bytes

Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-41D0-11CF-2357-F0A100C2CB35}

Vendor ID: 0x10DE

Device ID: 0x0290

SubSys ID: 0x81FA1043

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_B ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A

Deinterlace Caps: {212DC724-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{212DC724-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{212DC724-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{212DC724-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

DDraw Test Result: Not run

D3D7 Test Result: Not run

D3D8 Test Result: Not run

D3D9 Test Result: Not run

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: SoundMAX HD Audio

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_11D4&DEV_198B&SUBSYS_104381F6&REV_1002

Manufacturer ID: 65535

Product ID: 65535

Type: WDM

Driver Name: ADIHdAud.sys

Driver Version: 5.10.0001.4530 (English)

WHQL Logo'd: No

Date and Size: 5/2/2006 11:12:40, 229888 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: AnalogDevices

HW Accel Level: Full

Cap Flags: 0xF5F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 192000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 33, 32

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 33, 32

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: Yes

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes

I3DL2 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes

Sensaura ZoomFX: Yes

Sound Test Result: Not run

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: SoundMAX HD Audio

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Driver Name: ADIHdAud.sys

Driver Version: 5.10.0001.4530 (English)

Date and Size: 5/2/2006 11:12:40, 229888 bytes

Cap Flags: 0x41

Format Flags: 0xCCC

-----------

DirectMusic

-----------

DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS

DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002

Acceleration: n/a

Ports: Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port

MIDI Mapper Microsoft [Emulazione], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal

Sint. SW Microsoft GS Wavetable [Emulazione], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal

Test Result: Not run

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Tastiera

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ Hub principale USB

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x10DE, 0x036C

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 57600 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 4736 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Tastiera standard 101/102 tasti o Tastiera Microsoft Natural PS/2

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 8/19/2004 15:26:40, 53632 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 25088 bytes

|

+ Driver tastiera di Terminal Server

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 8/19/2004 15:39:58, 40840 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 25088 bytes

|

+ Logitech-compatible Mouse PS/2

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0f13

| Upper Filters: L8042pr2, LMouFlt2

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 8/19/2004 15:26:40, 53632 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 8/19/2004 15:22:38, 23552 bytes

| Driver: L8042pr2.Sys, 12/11/2003 11:50:00, 51582 bytes

| Driver: LMouFlt2.Sys, 12/11/2003 11:50:00, 70894 bytes

| Driver: Logi_MwX.Exe, 12/11/2003 11:50:00, 20992 bytes

| Driver: LCoInst.Dll, 12/11/2003 11:50:00, 23372 bytes

|

+ Driver mouse di Terminal Server

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 8/19/2004 15:39:58, 40840 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 8/19/2004 15:22:38, 23552 bytes

----------------------------

DirectPlay Service Providers

----------------------------

DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)

DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)

DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)

DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)

Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)

IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)

Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)

Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run, Mic: Not run

DirectPlay Test Result: Not run

-------------------

DirectPlay Adapters

-------------------

DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM1

DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Alice ADSL - IPv4 -

-----------------------

DirectPlay Voice Codecs

-----------------------

Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s

Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s

Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s

MS-PCM 64 kbit/s

MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s

Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s

TrueSpeech 8.6 kbit/s

-------------------------

DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps

-------------------------

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 48.6 GB

Total Space: 78.2 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: Maxtor 6V080E0

Drive: G:

Free Space: 54.9 GB

Total Space: 76.3 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: Hitachi HTS541680J9SA00 USB Device

Drive: D:

Model: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-111D

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (Italian), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 49536 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Controller standard PCI IDE

Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2363&SUBSYS_2363197B&REV_02\4&FC29FAF&0&0070

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (Italian), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 25088 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 95360 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (Italian), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 3328 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce 590/570/550 Serial ATA Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_037F&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&2A

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvata.sys, 5.10.2600.0666 (English), 4/24/2006 11:52:28, 100736 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\idecoi.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 4/24/2006 11:52:30, 289792 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\idecoiins.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 4/24/2006 11:52:30, 289792 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NVCOI.DLL, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 4/14/2006 08:01:20, 35840 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_037F&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&29

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvata.sys, 5.10.2600.0666 (English), 4/24/2006 11:52:28, 100736 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\idecoi.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 4/24/2006 11:52:30, 289792 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\idecoiins.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 4/24/2006 11:52:30, 289792 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NVCOI.DLL, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 4/14/2006 08:01:20, 35840 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_037F&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&28

Name: Adattatore PCI standard da PCI a PCI

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0378&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&68

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (Italian), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 68736 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0377&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&78

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (Italian), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 68736 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0376&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&50

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0375&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&70

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0374&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&60

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0374&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&58

Name: NVIDIA Network Bus Enumerator

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0373&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&48

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvnetbus.sys, 1.00.0002.5521 (English), 3/22/2006 08:24:02, 18944 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvnrm.sys, 5.00.0005.5521 (English), 3/22/2006 08:23:40, 1068800 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvsnpu.sys, 5.00.0001.5521 (English), 3/22/2006 08:23:18, 261120 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\bdco1.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 3/22/2006 08:21:44, 10240 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\bdco1ins.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 3/22/2006 08:21:44, 10240 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvconrm.dll, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 3/14/2006 15:45:22, 35840 bytes

Name: NVIDIA Network Bus Enumerator

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0373&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&40

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvnetbus.sys, 1.00.0002.5521 (English), 3/22/2006 08:24:02, 18944 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvnrm.sys, 5.00.0005.5521 (English), 3/22/2006 08:23:40, 1068800 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvsnpu.sys, 5.00.0001.5521 (English), 3/22/2006 08:23:18, 261120 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\bdco1.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 3/22/2006 08:21:44, 10240 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\bdco1ins.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 3/22/2006 08:21:44, 10240 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvconrm.dll, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 3/14/2006 15:45:22, 35840 bytes

Name: Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0371&SUBSYS_81F61043&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&31

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 5.10.0001.5012 (English), 10/27/2004 15:21:36, 138240 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0370&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&30

Name: Controller standard PCI IDE

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_036E&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&20

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (Italian), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 25088 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 95360 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (Italian), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 3328 bytes

Name: Controller host standard avanzato da PCI a USB

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_036D&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&11

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 26624 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 142976 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (Italian), 8/19/2004 17:39:30, 76800 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 57600 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 7168 bytes

Name: Controller host USB OpenHCD Standard

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_036C&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&10

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 17024 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 142976 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (Italian), 8/19/2004 17:39:30, 76800 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 57600 bytes

Name: Controller RAM standard PCI

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_036A&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&0A

Name: Controller RAM standard PCI

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0369&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&00

Name: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0368&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&09

Name: Adattatore PCI standard per bus ISA

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0360&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&08

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (Italian), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 36096 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0290&SUBSYS_81FA1043&REV_A1\4&5E1D6BE&0&0078

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 3988384 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv4_disp.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 4543616 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 159810 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvhwvid.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 581632 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 212992 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 5644288 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcpl.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 7700480 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmctray.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 86016 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwddi.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 81920 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvnt4cpl.dll, 6.14.0010.11090 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 286720 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccs.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 229376 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdisps.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 5619712 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispsr.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (Italian), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 5255168 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgames.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 3035136 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgamesr.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (Italian), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 3203072 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccss.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 188416 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccssr.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (Italian), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 458752 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmobls.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 888832 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmoblsr.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (Italian), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 2859008 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvvitvs.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 2924544 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvvitvsr.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (Italian), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 2973696 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwss.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 1236992 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwssr.dll, 6.14.0010.9424 (Italian), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 1732608 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\nvcpl.hlp, 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 177897 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\nvwcplen.hlp, 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 55444 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 35840 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcodins.dll, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 4/19/2007 13:26:00, 35840 bytes

Name: Controller host Texas Instruments IEEE 1394 compatibile OHCI

Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_8023&SUBSYS_808B1043&REV_00\4&2BE4B97F&0&5830

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 61056 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 53248 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 61824 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/19/2004 14:00:00, 60800 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 23:46:40, 6400 bytes

Name: Adattatore PCI standard per CPU host

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1103&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C3

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1102&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1101&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1100&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C0

------------------

DirectX Components

------------------

ddraw.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 266240 bytes

ddrawex.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 27136 bytes

dxapi.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 10496 bytes

d3d8.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 1179648 bytes

d3d8thk.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 8192 bytes

d3d9.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 1689088 bytes

d3dim.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 436224 bytes

d3dim700.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 825344 bytes

d3dramp.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 590336 bytes

d3drm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 350208 bytes

d3dxof.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 47616 bytes

d3dpmesh.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 34816 bytes

dplay.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 33040 bytes

dplayx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 229888 bytes

dpmodemx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 24064 bytes

dpwsock.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 42768 bytes

dpwsockx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 57856 bytes

dplaysvr.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 30208 bytes

dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 18432 bytes

dpnet.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 375296 bytes

dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 3584 bytes

dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 3584 bytes

dpvoice.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 213504 bytes

dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 83456 bytes

dpvvox.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 116736 bytes

dpvacm.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 21504 bytes

dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 35328 bytes

dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 60928 bytes

dpserial.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 54032 bytes

dinput.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 164352 bytes

dinput8.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 187392 bytes

dimap.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 44032 bytes

diactfrm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 395264 bytes

joy.cpl: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 69632 bytes

gcdef.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 77824 bytes

pid.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 35328 bytes

dsound.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 367616 bytes

dsound3d.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 1294336 bytes

dswave.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 19456 bytes

dsdmo.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 181760 bytes

dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 71680 bytes

dmusic.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 104448 bytes

dmband.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 28672 bytes

dmcompos.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 61440 bytes

dmime.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 181248 bytes

dmloader.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 35840 bytes

dmstyle.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 105984 bytes

dmsynth.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 103424 bytes

dmscript.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 82432 bytes

system.dll: 1.01.4322.0573 English Final Retail 6/28/2007 16:31:45 1216512 bytes

dx7vb.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 619008 bytes

dx8vb.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 1227264 bytes

dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 2113536 bytes

mfc40.dll: 4.01.0000.6140 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 924432 bytes

mfc42.dll: 6.02.4131.0000 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 1028096 bytes

wsock32.dll: 5.01.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 24576 bytes

amstream.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 70656 bytes

devenum.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 59904 bytes

dxmasf.dll: 6.04.0009.1133 Italian Final Retail 8/24/2006 13:17:46 499254 bytes

mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 35328 bytes

mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 148992 bytes

msdmo.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 14336 bytes

encapi.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 20480 bytes

qasf.dll: 9.00.0000.3250 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 237568 bytes

qcap.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 192512 bytes

qdv.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 279040 bytes

qdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 385536 bytes

qedit.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 563200 bytes

qedwipes.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 733696 bytes

quartz.dll: 6.05.2600.2749 Italian Final Retail 8/30/2005 05:55:10 1292288 bytes

strmdll.dll: 4.01.0000.3936 Italian Final Retail 8/24/2006 13:19:52 246814 bytes

iac25_32.ax: 2.00.0005.0053 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 199680 bytes

ir41_32.ax: 4.51.0016.0003 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 848384 bytes

ir41_qc.dll: 4.30.0062.0002 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 120320 bytes

ir41_qcx.dll: 4.30.0064.0001 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 338432 bytes

ir50_32.dll: 5.2562.0015.0055 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 755200 bytes

ir50_qc.dll: 5.00.0063.0048 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 200192 bytes

ir50_qcx.dll: 5.00.0064.0048 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 183808 bytes

ivfsrc.ax: 5.10.0002.0051 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 154624 bytes

mswebdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 204800 bytes

ks.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:15:22 140928 bytes

ksproxy.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 15:39:50 130048 bytes

ksuser.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 15:39:16 4096 bytes

stream.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:08:04 48640 bytes

mspclock.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:58:40 5376 bytes

mspqm.sys: 5.01.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:58:42 4992 bytes

mskssrv.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:58:42 7552 bytes

swenum.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 4352 bytes

mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 118272 bytes

msvidctl.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 1434624 bytes

vbisurf.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 30720 bytes

msyuv.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 17408 bytes

wstdecod.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 Italian Final Retail 8/19/2004 14:00:00 50688 bytes

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055

Windows Media Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,msadds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180

WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.2180

WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

HP Frame Grabber Filter,0x00200000,1,1,hpqdsftr.ax,53.00.0013.0000

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055

WMT Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,msscds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.05.0000.0050

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180

ACELP.net Sipro Lab Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,acelpdec.ax,1.04.0000.0000

HP MPEG-1 Encoder,0x00200000,3,3,hpqdsftr.ax,53.00.0013.0000

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

File Source (Netshow URL),0x00400000,0,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmvds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmv8ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4000

WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Windows Media Multiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

ASX file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

ASX v.2 file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

NSC file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Windows Media source filter,0x00600000,0,2,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

WST Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,wstdecod.dll,5.03.2600.2180

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

LEAD MCMP/MJPEG Codec,0x00000000,0,0,,

LEAD MCMP/MJPEG Decoder,0x00000000,0,0,,

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,5.03.2600.2180

Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,mpg4ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,2,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Overlay Mixer2,0x00400000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

.RAM file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

G.711 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,g711codc.ax,5.01.2600.0000

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Indeo® audio software,0x00500000,1,1,iac25_32.ax,2.00.0005.0053

Windows Media Update Filter,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

ASF DIB Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

ASF ACM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

ASF ICM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

ASF URL Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

ASF JPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

ASF DJPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

ASF embedded stuff Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

WIA Stream Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wiasf.ax,1.00.0000.0000

Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.2180

WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

QuickTime Movie Parser,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

XML Playlist,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

HP Rotate Filter,0x00200000,1,1,hpqdsftr.ax,53.00.0013.0000

WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

HP Resize Filter,0x00200000,1,1,hpqdsftr.ax,53.00.0013.0000

Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

QT Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003

Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003

Trasformazioni flusso dati WDM:

Eliminatore di eco acustico del kernel Microsoft,0x00000000,0,0,,

Sintetizzatore Wavetable GS kernel Microsoft,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

Sintetizzatore DLS Microsoft Kernel,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

Decodificatore audio DRM del kernel Microsoft,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

Video Compressors:

MSScreen encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00100000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055

LEAD MCMP/MJPEG Codec,0x00000000,0,0,,

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Intel 4:2:0 Video V2.50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Intel Indeo® Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Codec Intel IYUV,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Microsoft H.261 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Microsoft H.263 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

IAC2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

ACELP.net,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

DSP Group TrueSpeech,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Windows Media Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Windows Media Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

MSN Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Microsoft G.723.1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Audio Capture Sources:

SoundMAX HD Audio,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Sint. SW Microsoft GS Wavetable,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Periferiche acquisizione flusso WDM:

SoundMAX HD Audio,0x00000000,0,0,,

Periferiche di flusso rendering WDM:

SoundMAX HD Audio,0x00000000,0,0,,

Periferiche di flusso mixer WDM:

Mixer wave audio del kernel Microsoft,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.2180

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Audio Renderers:

SoundMAX HD Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

DirectSound: SoundMAX HD Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2749

Periferiche di sistema flusso WDM:

SoundMAX HD Audio,0x00200000,19,3,,5.03.2600.2180

Originally posted by rune:

1. Comparing CMSF to those games means nothing. CMSF is a opengl game, and those are dirextx. You are comparing apples and oranges. Did you try the fixes posted for KNOWN MICROSOFT and AMD bugs?

2. See above. I don't care about other directx games, how are you optimized for opengl games?

3.I don't care about other games. The mouse control works best for long distances with the mouse, and use the keyboard for fine tuning. Hold left click on the mouse or hold right click and try to move about.

4.This isn't CMBO. There are hotkeys you can click to go to the menus, and you can change the keys you would like.

5. You CAN left click while holding shift on the map, hold the click and select the group you want. It is there.

6. Have no idea what you mean for mouse options

7. You can move forward during a turn. The first part of a wego turn you cannot because you are watchign the actual turn being processed [The old blue bar in cmx1]. After the turn is done, you get the playback time, where, yep, you can go forward and back.

8. You don't, there isI think one missing hills map. Found on my beta copy, it may have mistakenly not been added into the release. Moon is looking at it now.

9. No. It wa a design decision. CMSF is a simulation first. No more cherry picking what you want, use the actual formations.

A lot of these are answered in the manual, read the full one not the 80 page one and see if more of your questions are answered. If not, be happy to try to answer any others you may have.

Rune

What a bunch of unprofessional, childish tripe. You guys deserve to fail with an attitude like that.