Possible Bug

I just played a tcp game against Elvis(hosting) and I could see none of the reinforcement vehicles (had no problem seeing the vehicles I started with).

With the humvees I would see 2 or 3 people sitting in midair, also saw the little blue vehicle icon and could click on it to give orders to the vehicle, which then when it moved raised a cloud a dust it all looked quite funny.

Also when Elvis then preceded to blow them up smoke would start shooting up out of nothing.

This was all on veteran mode and I am positive it wasn't due to relative spotting.

Doesn't beat my 2 soldiers walking straight out of a window and humbly hovering towards their goal whilst suddenly some Unconventional combatants slided on the ground to suprise them with RPK fire. Which sadly, ended the mad vision.

Btw, this is not relevant as a bug. 1.0 version.