Bastogne

Here's an example. Basically go to the last 4 lines to get the mission win button to activate. But it must be invoked by a trigger such as GetNunits for ARMY 2 being less than 1 then mission win activate.

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;"> USTroops = GetNUnits ( Army , 2 , HUMAN , NO_Panic )

Set @USAcar = GetNunits ( Army , 2 , ARMOREDCAR , OK_WEAPON , OK_ENGINE , NOT_EMPTY )

Set @SPG = GetNunits ( Army , 2 , SPG , OK_WEAPON , NOT_EMPTY )

SET @ARTY = GetNUnits ( Army , 2 , ARTILLERY , OK_WEAPON , NOT_EMPTY )

//all this is setting variables for the number of enemy troops, cars, artillery

IF ( @USTroops < 8 ) "AND" ( @USAcar < 1 ) "AND" ( @SPG < 1 ) "AND" ( @ARTY < 1 ) THEN

// above uses getnunits to count the varibles and compares it to the values above, so less than 8 humans, and 0 tanks, 0 guns, 0 cars then go to the label cond...

GOTO Cond

ELSE

GOTO Begin

ENDIF

LABEL Cond

//cond before declaring the mission won based on above checks to see if germans entererd a target rec, by using getnunitsINarea. They did NOW mission win.

SetWorkArmy ( Army , 1 )

Set @GEUnits = GetNunitsInArea ( Army , 1 , All , "Rect_7" )

IF ( @GEUnits > 0 ) THEN

GOTO Win

ELSE

Goto Begin

ENDIF

LABEL Win

Delay ( 12000 )

MissionWinButton ( "ACTIVATE" )

MissionWin ( )

Halt </pre>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Gnasher:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nikki Mond:

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">

IF ( @USTroops < 8 ) "AND" ( @USAcar < 1 ) "AND" ( @SPG < 1 ) "AND" ( @ARTY < 1 ) THEN</pre>

• 2 weeks later...

zip the whole folder that contains your unique single mission.That way you get the briefing screens (if you made em) and it shows up in the menu selection.

Just the xml file only works if you modded an existing mission,such as adding or repositioning units for example.

according to Nikki Mond, this should work

Ardennes Area, 1944 Operation Watch on the Rhine

http://hosted.filefront.com/M38Wolfhound/

back up your bastogne USA map xml and replace it with mine

i plan to make it better in the future. i want any suggestions e-mailed to me at lordnecron1st@yahoo.com

i will check at least once everyday. the reason why there is no briefing, is because i keep getting an error when i try to save it.also, if you send suggestions or comment in here i don't want anything mean. this is my first ToW map and ToW is a little tricky to make maps for! :mad:

[ March 14, 2008, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: M38Wolfhound ]