Hm...whats that....

All old veterans of this game know the dismatch i have with the player with the name "TheBride"...i dont wanna make anyone angry or call someone a betrayer...this topic is just to ask a question and getting answers for somehng i can´t understand by all the knowledge i have about the game...i see this weeks leaderboard and had a look at the former weeks leaderboards,too...and i´m wondering about something as beeing a player who always liked the human fightings in this really interesting game...here are the stats i´m wondering about the player i don´t wanna blame now directly but i have a lot of scruple about what i read...

Check it at : leaderboard/human kills only / this week

Pilotname:Mrs. T. Plympton(Player:The Bride) ( one permanent skills, seems like cashed in the skills soon ago)

Kills at all: 257 (means a high level pilot)

this week 2 human missions, with 2 kills and 3 damages and for all of this 24 !!!! XP points...

hard to understood how this could work in regular ways...

second:

Pilotname: Pai Mei

Kills at all: 122, 10 permanent skills (a medium to high level pilot)

this weeks 1 mission 2 kills 2 damages and at all 60 xp points for that one mission...

like i said i don´t wanna blame anyone even if it´s hard for me not to do it...but please let me know as guys who have experience with human fights and the xp you can earn with it and how this xp points can be possible by the idea which pilots could join such pilots in regular human fights... thanks a lot for your opinions and always a nice and fair playing.

Please help to keep the game a fair way if you are interested in it and please try to answer just to the things i told about.

Thanks and greetings, Loki.

PS: Al fair human fighting players are welcome at german squadron called "Götterdämmerung", let me know if you are interested, you just have to accept our rules and have more then very low pilots:)

Nobody was saying cheating, i tried to dicribe this as clear as possible, maybe my english hasent been exatly enough for that. Just wondered about the low XP, what have your pilots level been? And what have they had for machines... P11.c Jedenaska agains

ME 262´s?.-)))

And....welcome back home Ray.

Thanks for the welcome back. smile.gif

And as you may know, since beta I havent been able to match people with the best planes, I am always atleast 2 plane types behind. So if you are using a Me-262 for example, I get to use a 109K. Something screwed my experience points and skill ratings up. I dont complain and if I die.... I die.

I however, can claim to be the sexiest pilot still even if I do use inferior airplanes. I should be named Sexykiller. :D