One Month All-Time Record

1-28 Feb 07:

Black Mamba

1000 Kills

1000 Damages

264 Missions

45,693 Experience

The previous one month record for kills was 801. http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=35;t=000576

The same month (1-28 Feb) Loki 88 achieved an incredible 959 kills! That might be the only time someone will ever score 900+ kills in a month and not get the monthly leaderboard record for kills. It was a superlative month of competition, Loki!!!

:D

• 3 weeks later...

does that leave any time to eat or sleep or get away from the computer to do all that??!! smile.gif

Many years ago I recall a girl I lived with getting mad at me playing board wargames - back before computer games existed. She once said - either those games go or I'm leaving! I looked at her and didn't say anything and she starts crying about how I wouldn't give her an answer and had to actually think about which was more important to me! smile.gif

LMAO, if a woman DOESNT know that gaming is more important, its time to let her get to steppin! (Erin doesnt read this board so I cant get into trouble!)

Originally posted by Baron von Beergut:

does that leave any time to eat or sleep or get away from the computer to do all that??!! smile.gif

Many years ago I recall a girl I lived with getting mad at me playing board wargames - back before computer games existed. She once said - either those games go or I'm leaving! I looked at her and didn't say anything and she starts crying about how I wouldn't give her an answer and had to actually think about which was more important to me! smile.gif