Addon or TOW2 in progress?

sossen

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please incorporate a dynamic campaign and add random options to the generater. this will make TOW an excellent game. At the moment, it becomes repetitive when you have to complete a mission over and over or if you already know what you`re going to face.

Originally posted by Sneaksie:

Yes, it's in the works.

I'm sure you already know this, but just in case.

THERE NEEDS TO BE A PATCH TO A COMMON VERSION OF ToW BEFORE ANY ADD-ON IS RELEASED

Either that or provide the BF version free to all purchasers of other versions on proof of purchase. Otherwise another customer relations fiasco is inevitable.

Very pleased to hear there is an addon coming.

I really do hope that there is progress for the owners of the german kalypso version too.

I'm lucky i bought the Englisch version but i know what it's like to be patchless.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Sneaksie and Tartari!

Too bad we wont see Ariete and Centauro armored divisions. Considering their poor equipment the did a pretty decent work supporting germans tanks. Oh well, you cannot have everything ;)

Nice render screenis but i hope you fix the old bugs (above all the SPG retread funktion and game performance) bevore release an add-on :D .

Will it be possible to play as stand allone or merged with ToW like we have Il-2 and PF?