Can someone help me with the mission editor please

A Lunatic

Title is pretty much self explanatory.

I've been trying to mod some missions in the campaign by putting more units in as reinforcments to get bigger battles but the trouble is 99% of my reinforcements have no ammo when the spawn. Can someone tell me how to give them ammo or make sure they have it. Thanks.

All right I got that but now I have another problem.......on the first French mission where you have to retake the trench I gave myself a few extra armored cars and when I went to play the mission I take the trench but then I win....and the Germans are supposed to Counter Attack.....so anyone have anyidea what the hell I did? All I remeber doing is adding 2 armored cars and giving them ammo.

hard to say there are alot of triggers in this all intertwined on conditions of one sort or another.

By any chance did you run over an enemy artillery piece. Or demolish it so it could not be used? I noticed the german reinforcements depend upon the allies capturing a gun. If the gun is gone then all of Army 3 is a no-show.... just grasping

here.

Not what I meant.

(OK this will spoil the mission!)

The scripting identifies an artillery piece in the mission. Its a pak 37 down the hill before the bridge in that outpost. As soon as you crew it reinforcements are triggered. Maybe because you have added extra stuff you are not bothering to hijack the pak and the trigger is not envoked.