Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Future expansions?

Will this game have a expansion someday? A expansion with N. Africa and the Med and also the Pacific will be very cool!! will love to fight the Pacific infantry battles, the soviet invasion of Manchuria, Tobruk, El Alamein...

What do you think?

Yeah, it would great to see new theatres added. Just like 1C's IL2 series, i hope TOW has a long life, improving with each release.

Yes, it would be fantastic to game with these half-witted squads in N. Africa as opposed to Europe..... :rolleyes:

Agreed...let's hope the game gets a core upgrade before they start piling on more fluff......

I hope that the people in BFC don´t get to angry with me smile.gif , but in an email that I send them about modding the North African Campaign, they have told me that they are working in it in the add-on that is "scheduled" to the end of the year.

Originally posted by Mcalhau:

I hope that the people in BFC don´t get to angry with me smile.gif , but in an email that I send them about modding the North African Campaign, they have told me that they are working in it in the add-on that is "scheduled" to the end of the year.

I personally will not buy any add on until the fundamentals are fixed. Im sure they'd get a percentage of new comers to buy it, but if they want us current TOW owners to dip into our pockets...more work needs to be done.

Yes, it would be fantastic to game with these half-witted squads in N. Africa as opposed to Europe...
They'd get a sunburn easily in their present state :D

I personally will not buy any add on until the fundamentals are fixed. Im sure they'd get a percentage of new comers to buy it, but if they want us current TOW owners to dip into our pockets...more work needs to be done.
Exactly my personal view, too.

I think there is much to be done to fix some of the fundamentals of the game and add missing features to the game. them after that could we think in add new theaters.

Sign in to follow this