Part 3 available on youtube :-)

DeLaVega

Hi all,

I have uploaded the new part of the little series to youtube.

Now, after the third part I really have to admit that putting it to youtube is getting hard. Realizing of what is left of the "thing" which killed so much time (and looked so beautiful once). On the other hand it`s nice that it exists at all, of course.

So, again I hope you don`t have the feeling of wasted 10 minutes. Maybe it can be a little entertainment during the hard times ToW gives you. :)

Thanks Wolfseven. :) Wouldn`t be bad to do that for a living. :)

I think Stalingrad was shot in the Czech Republic or Slovakia. Also the most of the crew and many of the actors were from there. The director is german. (and made probably with german money :) )

Thanks for your comments! I`m really happy to hear that you liked it. Then making it wasn`t in vain.

Sabai:

Sorry, I`m only logged in to youtube. :-(

Slapaho:

Many thanks! Very nice to hear that you store the videos in a box. So they won`t get dusty. ;) Ja ja, the next part. Actually I`m in the mood to PLAY this game a little. :)

A "wow" from me to you all, too! It`s really nice to see that so many of you take the 10 minutes again and watch it.

Dredloc:

Indeed I would like to make a WW2 short-film, but I`m still looking for sponsors or a production company. :-( Of course the scale would be tiny in comparison to the ToW videos. :) Just two german soldiers and one american wandering around in the Luxembourgian forest after the Ardennes Offensive. ...but with one M8-Greyhound, though. :)