Announcing the YouTube Video Contest! Win A Trip to Moscow or $1500 Bucks!!!

Moon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the year was not specified as my calender says today it is 9th October 2007 and the competition was finished 1st August, before being moved to 1st September (without even an announcement) and an announcement 'soon' means another month, two, anything at all?

I make videos for fun, of all games I play and some I put on Youtube. I was making ToW videos before the competition was announced and after its so called finish date. I dont really care about 'winning' (I have been to Moscow several times and am lucky enough to be in a financial situation where $1500 is not exactly an incentive) and the only thing of interest would of been meeting 1C, which would of been great. I also know others who made great videos, irrespective of the competition and they are probably of a similar position to myself. This is important to clarify - BFC your a business, a professional company that promised something, something that was very simple, your not having to rely on programmers, code, testing... nothing but yourselves to at the very least give us some information. You dont even post anymore about the game your supposed to be supporting and to post once to say 'soon' is a bit of a piss take tbh.

I could post a lot (more) of negative comments, none of which will be helpful and all in an effort to simply sting you into a response, any response. The internet - information and communication is key - try it, bad news is better than no news.

Hi guys,

the blame is entirely on me. We had wanted to make the announcements last month already as IIRC posted here, but have been sidetracked by a very urgent project with an extremely tight deadline. In case you didn't notice, we switched to a complete new store software (including offering Paypal as payment option). So unforuntately this has taken my full attention, and everything else fell by the roadside. The TOW contest winner announcement wasn't the only thing.

Anyway, we're through that now, and plan to announce the winner tomorrow! Stay tuned... Make sure you check your YouTube messages, too.

Martin