Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
huhr

I want a refund

Recommended Posts

The title says it all and I think we should get it like all other products thatw e become disatisfied with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, tonight I shall sup £10 worth of p*ss as I ogle tar-tars all night. In the morning I shall have sod all to show for it. Money? A little perspective, please.

And I WILL be looking for realism under those blouses!! :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Vegeorite:

Well, tonight I shall sup £10 worth of p*ss as I ogle tar-tars all night. In the morning I shall have sod all to show for it. Money? A little perspective, please.

And I WILL be looking for realism under those blouses!! :mad:

I hope what you'll be drinking will be tastier than this lemon we're all sucking on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe the amount of whiners on this forum. Unlike the people who are now whining and didn't seem to have the common sense to wait for the demo, I did wait for the demo because there were some aspects of TOW that I questioned.

I didn't just pre-order unlike some of these whiners because:

1) I thought TOW would be cool.

2) I based my pre-order decision on the reputation of BF.

3) I got overexcited and purchased the pre-order without thinking clearly.

I can understand why some people, who pre-ordered the game, don't like the game and are upset. I don't understand why these same people are whining on this forum like two year olds about this and that. They made the decision to pre-order without waiting for a demo and now they must live with their decision.

If you don't like TOW, fine. If you just keep on reposting childish and stupid comments about wanting your pre-order money back, then it just makes you like the fool for pre-ordering without waiting for the demo.

I agree that the term "Grow up!" can be applied.

As for me, I am still on the fence and still playing with the demo before I make the final decision to order the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Spartan:

Aren't you just wonderful... LOL

Fact is a lot of people bought the game and its not working at all...

What is it that is NOT working in the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was patient enough to test the demo before buying and its a good thing, because i dont like it afterall.

but even if i didn't buy it, im stil upset because if the game was better made we would ALL be playing it and having alot of fun for the years to come. but its not the case... to that i say PISS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still don't have my discs either. I thought you downloaded the game on the 19th and recieved your game pack about 5 days later?

Anyway, I should not complain too much. It's going straight on the shelf as this game is a total turkey and should be avoided.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Wally's World:

I can't believe the amount of whiners on this forum. Unlike the people who are now whining and didn't seem to have the common sense to wait for the demo, I did wait for the demo because there were some aspects of TOW that I questioned.

I didn't just pre-order unlike some of these whiners because:

1) I thought TOW would be cool.

2) I based my pre-order decision on the reputation of BF.

3) I got overexcited and purchased the pre-order without thinking clearly.

I can understand why some people, who pre-ordered the game, don't like the game and are upset. I don't understand why these same people are whining on this forum like two year olds about this and that. They made the decision to pre-order without waiting for a demo and now they must live with their decision.

If you don't like TOW, fine. If you just keep on reposting childish and stupid comments about wanting your pre-order money back, then it just makes you like the fool for pre-ordering without waiting for the demo.

I agree that the term "Grow up!" can be applied.

As for me, I am still on the fence and still playing with the demo before I make the final decision to order the game.

Well done to you wise wally.

Just to clear it up for ya there bud i aint whining.

I'm voicing my disapointment with a game i've paid good money for that doesn't do what it sez on the box.

That gives me a right to voice my opinion. And just because it isn't favourable don't make me a whiner.

Wit your free demo version you don't even know the half of it as it isn't available to you.

You want to come in with the insults go buy the friggin turkey/poodle/lemon & get an informed opinion before you start spouting off your freeloading chat.

And quit whining about genuine grievences ya whiner. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like i want a refund too, however i do not expect or ask for one. The game is bad, unfortunate but true regardless of the propaganda the fanatical supporters will tell you, but i understand its my own fault for pre-ordering with out thinking or trying the product.

Asking for refunds is rude and unrealistic. We all had the choice wait until we had tried the demo to buy, but we didn't care. Now you are asking for a refund? Im sorry, but Battlefront has no obligation to fullfill refunds.

That is the short of it, we have learned an expencive lesson. Complaining is pointless.

I look foward to CMSF, but i probably wont be preordering agian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

I've tested a little bit the game, and yes i think there's a lot to enhance (especially hiding tactics) it in to make it real fun.

I'm pretty sure, Battlefront is reading all those topics and knows how TOW has disappointed most of the communauty waiting this game so far.

So i think they will work on patches to correct most of the problems, and enhance the game with the most asked elements.

I'm staying confident in Battlefront.

So Refund won't help.

And more on that, it's mentionned that orders are "final"...so now you will be more cautious.

By the way, I wish Battlefront will give us some feedback about fixes, patches, ...

So to summarize, not everything is bad in the game, just wait, first battle is lost, not the war.

Best regards,

JM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I agree with Peter in that I have no one to blame but myself. I don't expect my money back, nor do I think BF should refund my money. **** happens and you move on. I am still holding out for a major patch but won't lose any sleep if that day never comes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Meach:

I thought you downloaded the game on the 19th and recieved your game pack about 5 days later?

Don't know where you got that idea. It was stated, numerous times in numerous ways, that in no way would the hard copies be ready near the same time as the download. They have to get it produced, sent to their various warehouses, and then get it out to the consumer. Simple logistics.

As for the game, I had as high hopes as anyone here. I, too, preordered based on BFs history of fantastic games. I have been disappointed thus far in my time with the game; though, to be fair, I haven't had much time to devote to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I'm getting my monies worth. Geez, I paid $230 to see the Flames play ( they won) so that was $80/hr. A movie with munchies costs you $15 for 90 min ffs.

So far I may have put 20 hours in ToW so $3/hr is cheap entertainment.

The more I play, the more stuff I find and say, thats' pretty good.

Is ToW perfect? Nope. Was CM perfect out of the gate? Nope.

I expect (like SH3 and SH4) ToW to get better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing is, if you bought it in a store, and despite meeting the min requirements it didn't work, you would be entitled to a refund.

I am talking about performance issues not gameplay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, you would not get a money refund if you bought it at a store. Most stores only have a like for like replacement policy on defective software.

I'm getting sick of a few people here saying the game is broken. ToW isn't a defective game in anyway. People are playing(with lower pc specs than the complainers have) and enjoying the game with very little problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...