For U Guys With Control Issues...It'll cost U

Dredloc

This is for you guys who love to complain about controllable things. :D

Okay guys, let me give you a little suggestion on something you might want to purchase. Don't worry, it's not from me. ;) Check out this awesome little product called the Nostromo Speedpad N52. If you can find one, it's one of the best fully programmable USB controllers I've ever used. It works great for RTS titles as well as FPS games. I use it exclusively for everything from the Battlefield series to Combat Mission. I've been using this little thing for years. I think you can probably find one at Best Buy for around $30-$40. Trust me though, for any game that has screwy controls, use a programmable pad. Here's the link:

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=157024 FUL1_F8GFPC100.jpg

+1

I was using the keypad on my keyboard for camera control and was having a tough time getting the view I wanted. Until I took the two minutes it took to program my N52 to handle this function of the game.

Works with all kinds of games, I use mine in just about everything I play.

Used in conjunction with mouse or any other control.

However it's fully programable and has a "Center Wheel" like a mouse and buttons you can program so I suppose it's possible to program it to act like a mouse but I personally never saw the need nor do I believe it was designed to be a mouse replacement.

Blaze