NO BRITISH ACCENTS!!!!!

theBrit

Originally posted by bruce90:

Anyway.There's no such thing as a 'British' accent.The Brit is no doubt talking about an 'English' accent which will be completely unfair to us Taffs,Jocks and Paddies. :mad:

Of course there's a British accent, and yes it does include all the members of the Union.

Of course there's a British accent, and yes it does include all the members of the Union.
we don't have a english accent because we are not in britian ;) I would take a british accent as a insult to the over 1 million Canadians who fought and died in ww2 ;)Don't see really why always commonwealth in games is ALWAYS 100 % british accents. Hell while your at it shove in new zealand and australian accents as well.

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Well I certainly understand that but at the end of the day it was and is 1c's game design, not ours. Of course we (BFC) noticed this issue but it was not something that could be changed.

Madmatt

BTW sounds and voices don't seem moddable (everything is in a big Sounds.sfs file, there's no separate mp3/wav/whatever). A pity, given that all the CM stuff could have been used to greatly enhance the current sets ... :rolleyes:

for a tool you'd need to find out how it is compressed then build a unpacker/packer tool like we did for pacific storm. Much easier for the makers to do it and really if they want to prolong the life of the game I strongly suggest doing so and including it as a mod tools download set with the first patch.