Symphony of War video

Moon

In-game music. It's "assembled" dynamically (for lack of a better turn) during gameplay, and is the first time that I usually leave it on while playing. Normally the first thing going off for games is the background music.

Martin

Guest Panzer Boxb

Nice video. It would have been even better to see more than just a roaming view of the battlefield. Some interface and unit control would have been appreciated. :D

theBrit, yeah, of course you can adjust the sound playback and levels. You can switch off music completely if you like, and bump up ambient sounds and effects. TOW comes with a lot of options for sound - from desktop speakers to full surround sound.

Avwriter, since the CD is not required in drive you can put in a music CD and play that, shutting off TOW music. I never tried it, but I wouldn't know why it wouldn't work.

Martin

Um.... I saw a soldier running and crouch/kneel behind a tree suddenly. Is he taking cover behind the tree or is the tree just decoration and he is crouching/kneeling to make getting hit less of a possibility.

[ March 29, 2007, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Cpt. Chapel ]