Announcing... Walls

Phonan

I've been tinkering with this map a long time, and I'm finally going to put it online. It's definitely not complete yet, as I only have 1 scenario type done as of now.

The intro screenshot:

WallsIntroWeb.jpg

If you guys have any input on how to make this map better, I'd really appreciate it. I'd like to get this map actually on one of the servers soon.

Some tips for the map: You only have three dropships, so be careful. Also, there are depressions around the map, especially on the large areas where multiple paths meet. These are great for hull down fighting. I'll include this information in the intro when the map is final.

Enough rambling; here are the download links!

Archive 1

Archive 2

Download both of these and unzip into your "Mods" or "Data" directory. Have fun!

I had a quick look yesterday, very nice, 1 little problem though, the dropship pilots have considerable difficulties in dropping you onto the thin walls. This will require strict control of bot dropping. Maybe no dropships would be better?

The purple sunset reminded me of the planet of the corrupt imperial governor (throttled by Darth vader in the end) in the game "tie fighter".