==) FAQ (== How to Take a Screenshot and Other CM Goodness

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by russellmz:

..."well my baldy,..."<hr></blockquote>

..."lovely one. We have been through many adventures and I have suddenly realised one thing.

You are very special to me.

In fact, Madmatt, I think I love"....

Sodliers,

"Duck!" Steve and Matt dropped to the ground, when suddenly a large chocolate cokie hit the wall. "Steve WTF have you got yourself into?" Cried Matt, Steve turned to Matt and replied, "Quick, jump into my time machine!"

Steve reached into his pocket and pulled out his time machine. He flicked some noches, and presto- it was ready to go. "This better work Steve!" The manatees were inaged in brutal hand to hand combat, with the beatniks and girl guides. One of the manatees turned to Steve, and in a lispy but respectful voice, muttered, "Gloood, shluck tloo joo Sdeev!" Steve was about to respond, when that very manatee was skured by a Fairbairn-Sykes Trench Knife weilding beatnik. Steve and Matt wasted no more time, jumping into the time machine. There were many screams, and then landing with a thud, the two adventures found themself facing a small white rabit. The rabit ran down the hall, and then vanished behind a door. Steve....

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Steve....<hr></blockquote>

...exclaimed, "Oh no you don't Mr. March Hare! I'm through with the whole magic mushroom phase (that was *so* 3 decades ago) and now I'm into this whole World War motif... besides - Lewis Carol wouldn't know what to do with a hetzer and 3 conscript volks SMG platoons anyway!" He then pushed the necessary buttons, dials, switches & knobs, (and other stereotypical time machine gizmos).

just then the time machine jolted to a halt, Steve & Matt stepped outside and...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Criminey MB, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, RABBIT .<hr></blockquote>

...."Where's that pet rabbit disappeared too?", thought the housewife as she returned from shopping.

Walking into the kitchen she noticed that the large pot had been left simmering on the stove.

"Strange, I don't recall leaving that on?!"

Putting the groceries down on the table, she walked up to the stove, grabbed the pot lid and taking it off, peared into to the recepticle full of boiling water to find...........

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mace:

...she walked up to the stove, grabbed the pot lid and taking it off, peared into to the recepticle full of boiling water to find...........

<hr></blockquote>

...Lord General's "Hooked on Phonics" workbooks simmering in a nice broth made of hideous spelling errors. "Ahh, alphabet soup again, dear?", said GAZ NZ as he came home from one of his Illuminati, UFO, New World Order job fairs and tweaked the missess on her bum. "Have you alerted all the heathens to the reality that bin Laden works for the SAS", she asked him as he removed his...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> By FSTK ...Lord General's "Hooked on Phonics" workbooks simmering in a nice broth made of hideous spelling errors. "Ahh, alphabet soup again, dear?", said GAZ NZ as he came home from one of his Illuminati, UFO, New World Order job fairs and tweaked the missess on her bum. "Have you alerted all the heathens to the reality that bin Laden works for the SAS", she asked him as he removed his...<hr></blockquote>

...Mind Reading Machine-Blocking tin foil hat.

"Hush Woman!" He said as he made his rounds of the house as he did when coming home every night. He drew all the shades down and checked all the lamps and fixtures for bugs.

"Someone can hear you! Do you want the neighbors to find out that GAZ NZ is just a cover I use to disseminate the truth in the Forum?" He continued, "Do you want the Men in Black to find out that I am really..."

Soldiers,

....A small furry mammal with white fur? Now be quite, I gotta get my Mace detector."

He pulls out a small radar dish, and slips on some headphones. A beeping niose accompains the headphones, letting him know if there be any peeping Maces about. Making another trip around the house, he comes to his bedroom closet, were the beeping nioses begin to increase drastically. "Oh no!" He shouts as.....

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Lord General MB ]</p>

...he swept the room...on his detector, he saw mace shaped blobs edging closer...closer. "i got movement! multiple signals!"

"you're just reading me, dear," sez the missus.

"i'm telling you, there's something moving and it's ain't us! Twelve meters, woman...ten!" screamed gaz.

"you're simply not reading it right," sez the missus.

"it's reading right, woman, look!" cried gaz. "eight meters! six!"

"now dear, that can't be. that's inside the room silly," yawned the missus.

"they're all around us! great now what the hell are we supposed to do? we're in some real pretty stuff this time! four meters!"

"then you're simply not reading it right. look, i'm going to say good night and call it even, ok?" the missus went to bed while gaz wet himself and went the full hudson.

"they're coming out of the walls, they're coming out of the dang walls! they're gonna come in just like they did before and they're-gonna-come-in-and-come-in-and..."

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: russellmz ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

....Drink tea?"

Mrs Featherfold, turned to her tea time partner Mrs Featherhold, and asked responded, "Yes please Mr Featherfold. Could you pass the....<hr></blockquote>

...violently arcane non sequiturs? For as soon as GAZ NZ & his Mrs had left the small, light building**, Mr & MRs Featherhold-Featherfold (they were one of those non-linear, sharing type, communal marriage households) teleported in. They unlimbered a 75mm airborne pack howitzer and proceeded to enjoy tea, scones and raspberry jam whilst lobbing HE in the general direction of the Knights Templar & Illuminati annual picnic (where GAZ was the keynote speaker) being held in....

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: Fairbairn-Sykes Trench Knife ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by russellmz:

...an unscruplous...<hr></blockquote>

...Yak ranch in Quetta, Pakistan. You see, the Yak Ranch was a front for the Illuminati Weapons Smuggling Corps, which was outfitting the Featherholds with raspberry jam (and light anti-tank weapons). This angered the rebellious...

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: Fairbairn-Sykes Trench Knife ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> ...hamster farmers, who unleased the ravenous hamster hordes on unsuspecting...<hr></blockquote>

...CMBO players who were all out to prove that they were not just Mod leeches, but cared enough to recognize their favorite Mods by voting here.

"Oy Vey! When's that Gyrene going to get off our ass about voting for some mods?" said CMBO Player#1

"Ah dunno" CMBO Player#2 responded, "I don't want to vote for no..."

"Wait, what is that?"

"What is what?"

"Over there! Looks like a bunch of gerbils or hamsters all running this way"

"Yeah...What are those things strapped to their heads?"

"They look little Borg hamsters, how funny!"

"Yeah, they kind of neat....Look! I think they see us..."

Gyrene