Why the demo is no more updated?

millan

I still dont have a full game cause i live in the ass off the planet czechia where isnt easy to pay on the internet. I am still not totally sure if i will buy a full game. I mean it won`t make a good name for the game when the really inovative features such as tracers, infantry and other wont be in the demo.

When somebody tries the demo no,than he can`t try the real performance of the game. Why you don`t make a 1.2.1 demo version too?

I am just a player, so I could be wrong or plans could have changed from the information I read. However as far as I know a new demo should be coming out soon-ish. The Dev team has commented that they are working on a new version. Thier first priority has been the retail game (for obvious reasons). Still, with luck you will be able to see all the wonderful new improvements soon.

ClaytoniousRex can no doubt answer your question in more detail.

• 5 months later...

first the demo shuld run on my realy common lowendahardware, for now it dont do so even i have met the minimumspecs ... thats not a sign of qualety for my understanding and barly lure me to spend even one cent.

i have tryed it on a friends comp with higher specs and it worked fine there but u see almost nothing .. its a small map, i dont know if there r is a larger more complex scernery possible in dt, not many units avialble and i dont see how many players realy play the game what might be also factor to convince me that the game might be good.