Graphic goodies (or not)

poesel

Last weekend I played on a friends computer which is more recent than mine (I have everything off and get 10-20 fps). I turned everything to the max and liked it.

Two things to note:

1) as soon as the action started I forgot all about the graphic niceness. So at least for me you better invest your time into the gameplay instead of the graphics smile.gif

2) the grass is actually a huge disadvantage. I got shot several time by a bot when driving over a ridge. He saw me way before I could see him. That never happened to me on my normal machine.

Originally posted by poesel71:

2) the grass is actually a huge disadvantage. I got shot several time by a bot when driving over a ridge. He saw me way before I could see him. That never happened to me on my normal machine.

There's grass? :eek:

I guess it's time to invest in a video card upgrade.

Kapps, there was a Mac-specific bug with HDR: if you played a scenario, and THEN turned on HDR, and THEN tried to play another scenario, DropTeam would crash. However, if you FIRST turned on HDR BEFORE playing a scenario, then everything worked fine.

We were never able to reproduce this bug here, but it was reported on this forum. Have you tried turning on HDR before doing anything else? If so, and it still crashes, can you please email me your DropTeam.log and your system specs (especially your video card and its amount of RAM). Thanks!