Account no longer valid?

Pirate Bill

So just tried to log in, and it tells me that my "Username/Password does not appear to be valid." Checked the account pane, and my username/password hadn't changed. I re-entered them, and still got the same error message when attempting to log in.

Is there a reason for this? Sun spots, perhaps?

If you upgraded after creating an account under a previous version, the local path for the account information changed. If this is the case, you probably have to re-create your account. That happend under the linux version.

I've been having some issues as well. Soon after I updated to 0.9.45, it said my account was not valid so I created a new one. Today, I go on to play and it gives me the same message. This has only happened to me on this version of the game.

You can update to the 0.9.90 release to fix this issue. The release announcement for 0.9.90 won't be posted for a few more hours, but you can run Update to get it now.

Sorry for the inconvenience of this account bug. It was a Mac-specific issue on the 0.9.45 release.

I saw the post and did an update to 0.9.90. Still some serious ZoneAlarm issues I am afraid. If you are a ZoneAlarm user, you have to set the program control back to ticks for the relevant things (I did them all) otherwise there is a crash on initialisation which means I must reset the computer. On initialiasation it stopped doing anything (presumably because of ZoneAlarm creating a prompt that you cannot see because DropTeam is taking over the display. I was able to get the Task Manager on the second head (I don't think I could get the task manager otherwise) but wasn't able to kill the task or the process.

After setting the Program Control settings in ZoneAlarm to 'allow' for DropTeam, things worked and was able to init DropTeam, get a list of servers, and briefly log in to server at the end of the game without problems. I then quit to do this post. It is lucky I suspected it was ZoneAlarm causing the problem.

After the previous post I had a play for a little while before Famite stopped responding. The increased limitation on various units will make things very interesting! :cool: Look forward to playing it more! Better be careful with that Hurricane!